By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The melancholy of haruhi sazumia

I recently started watching  this show and I have to say that there is never a dull moment. This is one of the most quirky anime's. It's about a girl named haruhi who has the power to destory the world and to change it in anyway she wants, but she does not know this. Everyone around Haruhi seems to know the Haruhi is special, but she herself thinks she is boring. Post your impressions of the show and resomend any other animes that you think someone who enjoys this show would like.

From wikipedia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Melancholy_of_Haruhi_Suzumiya

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya follows the high school life of Haruhi Suzumiya, a young and very active high school girl, and those who are caught up in her antics. While Haruhi is the central character to the plot, the story is told from the point of view of Kyon, one of Haruhi's classmates.

Kyon is an ordinary freshman high school student who has recently given up his fantasies of espers, time travelers, and aliens as he left middle school.[7] When he chooses to speak to Haruhi, he unwittingly sets off a chain of events which drag him into surreal situations; he is drawn further into a world eerily like the fantasies he had just managed to outgrow, with Haruhi at its center.

Searching for a group that interests her, Haruhi joins and quits every club in the school, finding only dissatisfaction.[8] Kyon makes a snide remark about her actions and accidentally provides Haruhi the inspiration to create a club of her own. To help start the club, Haruhi forcefully drafts Kyon, who only stays in the club to protect other helpless victims of Haruhi's "voluntary arrests". As the story progresses, Kyon finds that each of these supposedly "helpless victims" has a specific reason to be there.[9]

Note sorry for my bad spelling.

watch here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syXye_XTiGs&feature=related

lol ending song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5PAkntjs5M

If I were _____________then maybe I would have friends

Around the Network

I have seen the series but there are some spilers in that text you should edit a little

Think twice before helping a friend in need.

Duke Of Darkness said:
I have seen the series but there are some spilers in that text you should edit a little

Thnx

I loved this show so much, I was to the point of bawling when I finised the final episode of the original season.

Brawl FC: 0473 - 7465 - 0612

I heard they're planning on making another season, hopefully it doesn't disapoint

Around the Network

I'm scared to watch it, predecessors never live up to the original.

Brawl FC: 0473 - 7465 - 0612

Great series! I'm going to buy a couple of posters for it later to put on my wall.

-Jaded

I really liked it! Can someone tell me please is there only like 14 episodes? Because that's all I found on YouTube...

I loved that anime, even after watching it a second time! It`s one of the best i have seen along Urusei Yatsura and Video Girl Ai.

lolita said:
I really liked it! Can someone tell me please is there only like 14 episodes? Because that's all I found on YouTube...

There is only 14 episodes.

The novels get better as they go on so I don't think there is anything to worry about with the second series.