By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - So...Ratchet & Clank All 4 One will release 2011!

Sony gave the release date...its the 18th october...the typical release date for a Ratchet & Clank game!

So what do you guys think...how it will perform...the 1st Ratchet this Gen now is at 2.16 million and "A Crack In Time" currently is at 1.37 million sales!

I think it will be a million seller...but not so much more than a million...like 1.0 - 1.1 million LTD!

Around the Network

just over a million sounds right, does it have move support?  i think it does but cant remember.  hopefully it will help boost some move sales.  i

Check out my video game music blog:

http://games-and-guitars.synergize.co/

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

He who hesitates is lost

October release date is fine. The game will sell similarly to Rachet & Clank : A Crack in Time.

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Why do publishers and devs insist on pasting all those logos on the bottom? -_-

Sig thanks to Saber! :D 

its a shame that they went such a different direction with this game, it seems very kiddy, minigame like.

completely different camera, so all 4 can be on the same screen, was a bad move. co-op couldve been so good if they left same camera and gameplay, but made off line and online splitscreeen coop.

this game will flop, though it might come close to 1 million, this could have been another big name ps exclusive (ratchet and clank games always are) but this game looks to be in the likes of move heroes

Around the Network

Why are they releasing it on the same day as Batman: AC?!? What are they thinking?

OT: From the most recent video, the game looks decent. I have a bad feeling it's gonna stink, though. If they make this game as good as R&C: ToD, then with the 4-player coop component I don't see why it couldn't sell 2 million. If they go about coop the right way, it could be a blast to play with friends.