By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - So the Xbox 360 crossed 10 million in America!

Its so true too. I was at Gamespot today and the lines in there were absolutely huge with most of them holding 2-3 Xbox 360 games in their hands for purchase. Xbox 360 games was clearly dominant for purchasing at that store. Absolutely crazy.

Around the Network
eugene said:
Its so true too. I was at Gamespot today and the lines in there were absolutely huge with most of them holding 2-3 Xbox 360 games in their hands for purchase. Xbox 360 games was clearly dominant for purchasing at that store. Absolutely crazy.

Yes...you might even say it's a cultural phenomenon.

As in go buy us some coffee.

http://speedhunters.com

IT IS A CULTURAL PHENOMENON (so is turning on caps)

/SLAP

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.

oh that was fast i thought wii would be first to have 10 million in america

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!

bet with *no one yet* that the combined first week of Monster Hunter 3 in america and europe will be 600k or more! winner changes looser sig and avatar for two months!