By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Cut the deficit by increasing taxes on the Poor.

So in a crazy counter to the other thread. 

How about cutting  the deficit by taxing the Poor instead of the Rich.

I mean Poor the Bottom 80% of society.

There are more poor people in the world than rich people. Why tax the rich productive high achievers who have worked hard for their success. Envious people of low education and of poor social class status are jealous of the rich.

A famous saying from US President Coolidge: Don't expect to build up the weak by pulling down the strong” Taxing the rich only results in there being more poor and less rich. In the end all you have is lots of poor just like Communist North Korea, Russia or China.  

Tax the poor instead  of the rich because it is a moral crime to be poor. Tax cuts for the rich and corporations and cut public services and increase sales taxes and other taxes on the Poor. 

Around the Network

Democrats want to tax the rich upper classes to reduce the deficit. The Republicans want to lower taxes to reduce the deficit.

It is a moral crime to be poor. Did I read that right? Is this a joke thread? Am I being punked?

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

The_vagabond7 said:

It is a moral crime to be poor. Did I read that right? Is this a joke thread? Am I being punked?

Yes it has to be.

Wow you sir, are an internet troll. You've been warned about making such topics before, hopefully this time it'll catch up with you.

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.