By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Vgchartz ranking game--Heavy Rain!!

6.5/10

Nice game.

Around the Network

9.3/10

Excellent game. I enjoyed the story and the music. Very interesting style of game.

When I first played and completed I was like , "woooh!"

One month later I looked back and sais, "meh, it was an alright game."

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

9.5/10

9.5/10.   Sheer brilliant game.  Great music, original style, fantastic story.  Only reason I decided not to give it a perfect score is that I do not think there is such a thing as a perfect game. Hopefully, I will be proven wrong someday.

Check out my video game music blog:

http://games-and-guitars.synergize.co/

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

He who hesitates is lost

Around the Network

Unfortunately for me I haven't beaten the game or played too far into it so I can't rate it 

the little bit I have played however was pretty cool and I really enjoyed the atmosphere, the only thing that worries me however is how little actual gameplay there is involved.  I plan on picking it up sometime soon though especially now that its hit a cheaper price point and in the Greatest Hits collection.

Machina said:

Still waiting for you to do a game I've actually played :(

45K gamerscore (and you own a PS3!) and you haven't played any of the games in my ranking threads? 0_o

BenVTrigger said:

Unfortunately for me I haven't beaten the game or played too far into it so I can't rate it 

the little bit I have played however was pretty cool and I really enjoyed the atmosphere, the only thing that worries me however is how little actual gameplay there is involved.  I plan on picking it up sometime soon though especially now that its hit a cheaper price point and in the Greatest Hits collection.

Hey you have 3 days to play it and rate it so give it a go

yo_john117 said:
BenVTrigger said:

Hey you have 3 days to play it and rate it so give it a go

Lol well I do work at Gamestop so all I have to do is rent a pre-owned copy out.  Anyone know about how long it takes to complete Heavy Rain?

I give Heavy Rain a strict 8.5/10.

Its a good game, with a very nice story-telling merged with great background music. However the gameplay is kinda okay-ish for such a good story, and can get boring at many times.

The game is also very short, and there are some issues with the sixaxis controls in some chapters that you can probably get correct only with a lot of practice(like the turning to the left in the Bear chapter).