By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Master and Slave Society.

People are socially engineered to never question authority and do as they are told. The power brokers/employers want ill informed, obedient slaves that will do as they are told and never question authority.

Employers do not want to pay any benefits or over time. They want to pay workers as low rate as possible and love loyal workers work extra hours for nothing. 

Employers are slave drivers and they have contempt for their workers. They always regard a worker as costing them lots of money to employ. Even if they pay workers very low rates. Fascist employers have the mind set that they should not pay workers anything at all.

Employers do not want organised collective group of workers that will challenge their authority. Employers want individuals they can divide and conquer. Employers are mainly control freaks.

Foreign illegal workers will never question authority and they can be easily moulded into obedient hard working slaves who will never question their master/employer. Wages and conditions are forced down when employers can exploit illegal foreign workers. Working less than the legal minimum wage is slavery. 

Around the Network

I don't get it. Are you implying that the illegal immigrants are idiots that don't know the difference from right and wrong and would work for even the smallest of wages, as well as follow commands obediently?

I disagree.

Thing is, if you don't want to work for that boss who is a bit of a dick, you can leave any time. If you're here illegally the employer that hires you first knowing full well that you're illegal pretty much holds power over you, as this is a video game site, using a video game analogy I'd say a bit like a pokemon.

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

Most employers would not actually fit your fascist slave driver mould. It's a very bitter view of capitalist society and one that I really don't think always matches reality.

The ones who hire illegals for less than the minimum wage however...

I expected something Pokemon related.

You've let me down.

You are a joke account. This is not the 1st type of thread like this that you have made, and there is no way you can be serious.

I'm calling you out.

Around the Network

Another over the top joke thread.

Unemployment rates are high in my country because it is the employers bringing in all those foreign workers leaving us local workers high and dry. 

9% or 10% unemployment rates in the US and  in Europe could it possibly be that the greedy employers are to blame? 

IMO. It's the culture that's partly at fault.

You're taught from early on. It's all about me, myself and I.

Galaki said:

IMO. It's the culture that's partly at fault.

You're taught from early on. It's all about me, myself and I.

YES!

i know what you mean

i have no rights or state help in my country england,what a horrible culture i'm from i hate it,it never does anything for me

i really wish i lived in lybia,syria or some shanty slum in africa or brasil now thats living

Above & Beyond

My dad is an employer, he does not suit your description. He runs a medium sized business, of which roughly half of the UK's workforce are employed in, another third of the work force are public workers. Meaning that just over 1/6th of the UK's population are employed by large businesses and corporations - within that you'll get a mix of those who genuinely respect their workers, and co-operatives, etc. Leaving a very small fraction of workers who are employed in the "master and slave" society.