By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Best TV Cartoon Videogame?

Self explainatory, what is your favorite TV cartoon based videogame?

Mine would be:

Really, not a great cartoon game... a great game, it was so fun and varied and charming.... the good times when efford was put in a spongebob game...

Around the Network

Sooo amazing!

Boutros said:

Sooo amazing!

I don't know what was up with the artists, but in 5th and 6th gen they managed to capture the cartoon presentation and magic so well in the game.

morenoingrato said:
Boutros said:

Sooo amazing!

I don't know what was up with the artists, but in 5th and 6th gen they managed to capture the cartoon presentation and magic so well in the game.

I guess lol

Ubisofts Batman: Vengeance 

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

Around the Network
Boutros said:

Sooo amazing!

Agreed completely

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Chip and Dales Rescue Rangers for NES is still one of my all time favorite platformers. CLASSIC.

(BTW can someone tell me how to post pictures on the forum? The box are for C&D is awesome)

LISTEN TO THE FIRST WORLD PODCAST REAL GAMERS, REAL AWESOME

I like the simpsons hit and run 

Tizona said:

Chip and Dales Rescue Rangers for NES is still one of my all time favorite platformers. CLASSIC.

(BTW can someone tell me how to post pictures on the forum? The box are for C&D is awesome)

You have to first click on the small icon with a tree (Insert/Edit Image)  and then copy in the Image URL box the URL address of the image you want to import.

Try it with this URL:

http://ffnext.com/images/game/ffxiii/screenshots/Famitsu-Dec-16-2009/lightning-holds-crystal.jpg

Got it. Thanks!

LISTEN TO THE FIRST WORLD PODCAST REAL GAMERS, REAL AWESOME