By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - not american and thinking about homefront Eurogamer has an review for you

Just read the Eurogamer review after reading the IGN review (got to check out the gamrreview) and basically its an review of the game from an non american so basically none of the "emotional story" stuff, and this reviewer is in sync with what i fought of when the story was thrown at me. 

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2011-03-15-homefront-review

It seems that Homefront has the same thing Metal of Honor had going for them which slighty mirrow each other: Short and predictable campaign where you complete missions you have done before and an online that had stuff going for it (MOH had awesome killstreaks and gamemode) but it seems that Homefront has more content in the online deparment then the shamefull amount for MOH. 

Of Course That's Just My Opinion, I Could Be Wrong

Around the Network

Well to be quite honest, most people buy first person shooters for the multiplayer aspect nowadays so as long as the MP is solid then I'm sold. However I'll be picking up Crysis 2 before this game because I like good looking games.