By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - More Sony News LOL: Motorstorm Apocalypse video and Demo date imminent!

MotorStorm Apocalypse: “Wreckreation” Video Diary 2, Demo Date Imminent

Posted by Matt Southern // Game Director, Evolution Studios

Our first video diary was all about Festival mode. The most ambitious aspect of MotorStorm Apocalypse, ‘Wreckreation’ mode, needs two more video diaries to fully explain… and today we’re unveiling the first!

Dive deeper into in the suite of diverse multiplayer and solo game modes, and learn more about the flexible, rewarding and entertaining game-play experiences Wreckreation has to offer – and watch out for new footage and reveals of some of the challenges, rewards and customisation features.

There is still a lot more of MotorStorm Apocalypse to uncover, and we’ll be sharing the second video diary on Wreckreation on the blog soon. In the meantime, we’d love to hear what you thought of this video and what you’re looking forward to from “the party at the end of the world.”

Finally – a demo is coming! Dates are very close to confirmation (it needs to be tested around the world just like the full game), but if you’ve seen any glimpses of a track called Mainline, you’ll have a good idea of what to expect. As soon as we have a date we’ll share it.

MotorStorm Apocalypse will be shaking things up this April 12, and you can pick up some really cool exclusive in-game vehicles just for putting a few bucks down to pre-order.

Around the Network

Looks pretty good.

Sadly, I feel this will be an overlooked game amongst most PS3 gamers. (including me)

I just don't have the time and money

May pick it up in 2012. 

Too many games!

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

maybe this is part of the PS3 10 year plan...put out so many games that you need 10 years to buy and play them all

I am having a mind spin right now. Motorstorm, killzone 3, Socom, all releasing so close to each other I don't know which one I should buy....

I will probably go with Socom though...

Around the Network

Hope to see the demo soon. Cant wait for a release date though! (Off Topic-when is twisted metal coming out? is there even a release date yet?)

Wait... does this mean im not human?

PSN addy - mrx95

A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination. - Nelson Mandela

A radical is a man with his feet planted firmly in the air. - Franklin.D.Roosevelt

chris.m95 said:

Hope to see the demo soon. Cant wait for a release date though! (Off Topic-when is twisted metal coming out? is there even a release date yet?)

Q4 2011

it looks sick, sooooo sick... damn i gotta get my car inspected, hope that isnt gonna be costly..... So i can get Socom 4 and this..... 

... mmh no sorry, I had enough with Split Second.

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.

GOTY!!!!!!!!!!

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!