By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Name 5 VGChartz members you would like to meet in person.

trashleg said:

i dont remembe tgiving birth to trupiletS?!

trasharm, tell your brother to go home. i didnt have him.

anyway, trasharmdsister12 just wants to meet me cos i give him his pockety money thats all.

is gilga on my list? if he isnt, then he should be. he's going to be my dr4inking buddy and we're going to drink and it'll be awersmoe fun. aye.

Speaking of drinking? Was there some drinking going on before the typing of this post?

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

I would say (not particular order)...

Rolstoppable - seems like a funny and witty dude

Nintendogamer - He's a L33T Nintendo gamer obviously, it's even his name!

Dixiekong - She likes the DKC series nearly as much as I do! Also, her comics rule.

Mummelmann - for our fun intellectual debates about Wii, PS3, and Malstrom

Amp316 - He is a fellow Chicagoan, and roots for Chicago based teams as I do (except for the White Sox hopefully, in which case I may have to retract this :P)

trasharmdsister12 said:

Remember when they temporarily took me away when you developed that drinking problem? Yea... that's where I met my brothers from other mothers. In fact you sound a lot like you used to after that box of wine. :S aye? eh...

gross wnine is gross i dont like wine

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
trasharmdsister12 said:
trashleg said:

gross wnine is gross i dont like wine

Hmm... Canadian, German, and Irish are beer, Russia is vodka, Scottish is... Whisky?

haha Scottish is anything

but you spelled it correctly, well done. although we also have cheap beer, cheap everything and cheap cider.

oh, and Buckfast tonic wine. gross.

(fyi i only had 2 bottles of kopparberg. which i believe is swedish fruit cider. it tastes like ribena)

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
archbrix said:

Anyone on my friend's list, because either I liked what they had to say or liked their profile, or they friended me first which was nice of them.  

And anyone who's a die-hard Nintendo fan, a fan of Bioshock, and anyone who likes rock music, Modern Family or LOST.

Also any of the female members who have great legs.    

I'm on your friend's list, I like Nintendo, rock music, and I watched LOST.

Thanks for commenting in my thread.

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
RolStoppable said:
CGI-Quality said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

i can't pick 5 cause i'd like to meet all 70,000 of you, but if i had to pick.

1. CGI is just the coolest guy ever

2. M.U.G.E.N

3. Spiffy

4. JNUL

5. darth, smeags, or Rol

* Humbled *

You should be, you were named in the same post as I.

Looking at the spots, seems you were considered as nearly an after thought.

both of you are just insane

i couldn't have a list without either of you

BoneArk said:
archbrix said:

Anyone on my friend's list, because either I liked what they had to say or liked their profile, or they friended me first which was nice of them.  

And anyone who's a die-hard Nintendo fan, a fan of Bioshock, and anyone who likes rock music, Modern Family or LOST.

i like nintendo, rock music and bioshock. i didnt watch lost but i am a girl. and thats just weeeeird.

trashleg said:
BoneArk said:
archbrix said:

i like nintendo, rock music and bioshock. i didnt watch lost but i am a girl. and thats just weeeeird.

How is it weird that your a girl? lol

trasharmdsister12 said:
BoneArk said:

How is it weird that your a girl? lol

I believe she was alluding to the "lick-n-grin" you included after the "female is a bonus" comment. I pride myself on my diction. 

I believe that was actually my post you're referring to and it wasn't supposed to be a lick, dammit (lol), just a "goofy" face.

Ugh... now it just seems creepy...

trasharmdsister12 said:
archbrix said:

I believe that was actually my post you're referring to and it wasn't supposed to be a lick, dammit (lol), just a "goofy" face.

Ugh... now it just seems creepy...

Haha! Oops... I just came down from a sugar rush. You gotta admit my diction made those innocent emoticons come off as something fairly vile and insidious. Now I gotta think up a whole new joke for the other post.

Such amazing diction that you use the word twice. When you could've instead used "lingo" or "vocabulary".

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!