By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - If anyone is interested, there is a Pinball FX2 (for 360) Festival going on

Greetings all.

I have been involved with a group called CADERS, that was founded in 2010. it promotes retro gaming, which also includes pinball. Originally starting with Microsoft Game Room, it has done other XBLA related games as far as events go. As part of this is Pinball FX2 on the XBox 360.

Well, CADERS has just kicked off a casual 17 week festival involving a different machine every week, and cover all currently out, with high score reported. First week is Speed Machine.  I figured I would post word out to see if anyone wants to pop in and join.

To join, and it is open any time, send a friend request over XBox Live, to caderspb . This event is casual. In the future, will look to use what is found to work here to kick off a Pinball FX2 league. The Festival is not connected to Zen Studios, but CADERS does welcome input from Zen, and would like to help support getting an official Pinball FX2 league off the ground. Results will be send to the participants directly over XBox Live Messenger and posted on the caders.com discussion forum (redirects to Facebook). The complete schedule is currently up there.