By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Tips for Trauma Center

As a lot of people, I'm having difficulty on the new Trauma Center. So, I'm creating a form to share tricks & tips for this challenging game. If you need help, you can ask the forum, just include the name, number, & which game it's on.

Rules:

1. Don't flame. This includes the game, the console it's on, and people.

2. You can ask or give tips for the game.

That's it. So here's my tips for all, but rule #1 is aimed for New Blood.

1. After a failed procedure, think about why you failed, & choose the best doctor that would have the appropriate healing touch (Blaylock can stablize the heart, & Vaughn slows down time)

2. Stay calm. If you get frusterated, take a break to cool off. When you get mad, it gets harder to concentrate, and you just waste time.

3. Don't be afraid to lower the difficulty. If you want to have all normals or hards, you can come back & beat the high score, plus you'll come back knowing more.

Please share or add tips, or ask for help on certain procedures. :)  

Around the Network

Well I can't speak for the New Blood, but in Second Opinion something I learned watching ChewyLSB's YouTube video-s is never hestitate to use the stabilizer when given a chance. Anytime there's nothing else to do grab the stabilizer and give the vitals a boost. Get in the habit of doing it in between small breaks between objectives. Every poke gives you more wiggle room to survive.

Also practice doing sutures fast. Not sure if this changed between this and the New Blood, but generally a fast zig zag over a wound gets you an easy "Cool" provided you did enough stiches. Remember it is a Surgey GAME, not a simulator, and spastic zig zagging is what works for sewing up cuts. 

EDIT: No more free ads in my posts. =P 

Psst, BrainBox, there's a free ad in yoru sig :P

Thanks, Brainbox. :)