By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I guess this guy really wanted that game.....

State police are trying to find a Pennsylvania man who they say stole a hand-held video game system and accessories from the casket of a teen who had been killed in an SUV crash on Christmas Day.

State police are not willing to comment beyond a brief news release issued Wednesday.

In the release, police say 38-year-old Jody Lynn Bennett, of Mentcle, grabbed the items from the casket of 17-year-old Bradley McCombs during a viewing Monday night at a Montgomery Township funeral home, about 65 miles northeast of Pittsburgh.

The funeral home director and McCombs' mother aren't commenting. The suspect's aunt, Dianna Bennett, says her family is friends with the McCombs and are mortified by the theft. She tells The Associated Press she hopes police catch Bennett soon.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/12/29/police-pa-man-stole-video-game-boys-casket/

Now the question is, was it a DS or PSP?

Around the Network

lmao

I don't get it................ he killed the girl and got her stuff?.... or she died by accident and he stole stuff from the dead body?

morenoingrato said:

I don't get it................ he killed the girl and got her stuff?.... or she died by accident and he stole stuff from the dead body?

i think Bradley is a guy's names

'teen' don't always mean naughty girls

he stole it from her casket

morenoingrato said:

The girl was dead and was going to be buried with the handheld and at the wake the person stole it.