By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - LittleBigPlanet delayed? :(

From MaxConsole.net:

Sony's semi Official Three Speech blog indicates that LittleBigPlanet and Killzone 2 are coming out in September or October of next year. With these dates being so far away, anything can change but they should serve as a good rough indication.

quote:

If an official Sony blog told you when LittleBigPlanet and Killzone 2 were coming out, would you believe them? Here's your chance to test out that little conundrum. Three Speech have, amidst their 2008 preview of all things PS3, said that both games are due in Sep-Oct 2008. You'd think they'd be up-to-speed on those sort of things! Then again, they follow that up by saying GTAIV will be out in the same time period, so in the end, any decisions involving belief are up to you.

Whatever happened to the open beta in Fall and release in Spring '08? :( 

Of course, this should be taken with a heavy grain of salt, as ThreeSpeech, as "official" as they may be, has been wrong in the past.  They're the ones that kept touting Bioshock as an upcoming ps3 game earlier in the year.  

Around the Network

truly is delaystation 3

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.

Did TheSource eat his hat?

Like all rumors this means nothing until official.

With that said I am fairly torn on which I would prefer it to be.

On the one hand it would be nice to play the game earlier but on the other hand any delay is just going to mean it is that much better of a game....Best case, the rumor is wrong, the game is great and doesn't need more time!...lets hope for that.

To Each Man, Responsibility

That's a shame.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Around the Network

Damn. Here I thought LBP was supposed to have the Beta in February. So almost a year before these two big games come out? Well in way it's a good thing. I'm juggling about 10 games right now so I could actually use a drought.

I would just like to say that Killzone2 never had a release date and they never said when the beta would come. From my understanding they said that all games with online should have a beat and that was it. Over at the Official Killzone forums one of the devs have said for a long time that there is no release date for Killzone2.

Currently the only game that appeals to me on the PS3. It look brilliant! Therefor me picking up a PS3 is going to be delayed as well :(

call me Aaronbunny!

Wii code: 6993 4542 2457 6182. plz add me Im a wiily gd friend

I'm excited about Little Big Planet (not so much Killzone 2 yet) so this is sad news indeed if true.

makingmusic476 said:
Did TheSource eat his hat?

dont think so maybe i should start a thread so we make him, and he has to provide pictures!

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.