By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Anyone doing any retro arcade game competitions over XBox Live?

Since the first half of 2010, I have been running weekly competitions for games released over XBox Live, that are retro arcade style in nature.  Pretty much content over XBox Live Arcade has been it, and mostly using Game Room.  Did one week using Pinball FX2.  I would like to help coordinate efforts in this area, and continue going.  To do this, I would like to get more players, and in touch with others who are running events to increase turnout.

So, if anyone is doing this, please chime in here.  I can share what I have done, to get events going, and run them.  I am also up for other players joining into what I am working on.   This week, for example, using Game Room to do a Food Fight Weekly Challenge under 'CADERS (this is the group name for the effort).  Will be coming up with Pacman CE in the next few weeks also (using the weekly friend leaderboard to manage things).

So, anyone out there doing things?  If so, please sign in here.  Thanks.  Also feel free to send me a private message.