By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I am ready to bite the bullet.

I need advice on where to buy a PS3 to get the best deal.  Also i want to know if waiting until closer to Christmas will yield better deals.  I figure the will not drop the price but they may put out better bundles and so on so if anytbody has any info on potential deals let me know.

Around the Network

you should have gotten it during black friday!

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

You're about 4 days too late for getting the best deals this year.

Robbie2010 said:

I need advice on where to buy a PS3 to get the best deal.  Also i want to know if waiting until closer to Christmas will yield better deals.  I figure the will not drop the price but they may put out better bundles and so on so if anytbody has any info on potential deals let me know.

I will agree with the others that Black Friday was probably your best bet, but there is a good deal for you...

From www.bestbuy.com

$299.99

You're too late, Black Friday and Cyber Monday are really the only time there are deals on consoles.

Around the Network

i wasn't really thrilled with waiting on long lines for a chance at buying it on BF.  Last year i got a laptop and a TV right before x-mas at a lower price than was available on BF.

There is a good deal on Amazon btw

PS3 160GB plus Ratchet and Clank Crack in Time and SIngstar Dance and two mics for it

$299

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Here is another one...

http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=88633#productDetails

$299.99

You're gonna need to enhance your calcium intake immensely or else that's really gonna hurt.

LivingMetal said:

Here is another one...

http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=88633#productDetails

$299.99

Thats a pretty good deal there