By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What is the sweetest thing you have done for a girl/guy?

I am currently learning a language for this girl I really like, I sent her a text saying hello in her language (samoan) and she was really surprised and touched (yay me). I kinda figured no one has done this for her (I was right), so I decided to learn it. So what have you done?

Around the Network
Xbbjf9s said:

I am currently learning a language for this girl I really like, I sent her a text saying hello in her language (samoan) and she was really surprised and touched (yay me). I kinda figured no one has done this for her (I was right), so I decided to learn it. So what have you done?

Have to say almost the same thing as you but different lanuage.

I certainly lack a feature needed when it comes to girls/women and that is FRENCH, so when she is posting on fb in french I have to ask her everything so I decided to learn some french. Now 5 days after I have posted on many of her posts and she is surprised that I can write in French and she loves me even more right now.

*Ponders and reflects upon extremely lackluster life*

Hmm... shave? lol. I kid of course. I'd rather not think about it actually. Brings back some horrid memories of foolishness on my part *shutters*

Besides nowadays I do just fine acting like every lady wants me. I mean seriously look at your man, now back to me. You wish he could be me.

I always seem to have the right line to say in any intense, close moment.  Guess it's just a gift.  Other than that I have done so many sweet things from surprise concerts, sing her a song that she loves (even though I hate singing), etc.  I found the most meaningful things (at least with my current girl) have been the small things.  Like bringing her an energy drink when she is tired and drained at work, or giving her my parking spot when she stays at my place.  Little things that she says no one has ever thought to do for her other than me.

priteshmodi said:

*Ponders and reflects upon extremely lackluster life*

Hmm... shave? lol. I kid of course. I'd rather not think about it actually. Brings back some horrid memories of foolishness on my part *shutters*

Besides nowadays I do just fine acting like every lady wants me. I mean seriously look at your man, now back to me. You wish he could be me.

lol i hate you

Around the Network

Im always sweet with girls I like, so I cant really think of anything specific....

Xbbjf9s said:

lol i hate you

Haha! No you don't!

I may decide to share if I get bored at work tomorrow but in the meantime I wish you the best in your endeavour.

Honored her with the sight of my d**k. :P (JK)

Seriously, roses for no reason, made her laugh when she broke down crying, and be genuinly nice and loving to her.

The meanest thing? Dump her.

Well back in highschool I had a major crush on a friend. One day she was sick and said she didn't want anyone around. So the whole day I pretty much bullied anyone who would get near her. At lunch she wanted the classroom to herself. So I kicked everyone out. The principle actually came and I didn't let him in.... not my brightest descision as I got detention but my heart was in the right place. I also almost beat someone up who was making fun of her being sick.

Pretty much body guard for the day!

-JC7

"In God We Trust - In Games We Play " - Joel Reimer

not talk to them. lol