I can't decide. What does everyone think?
|
Hates Nomura. Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you. |
its to hard to tell yet because no one has played the wii version. theres no real point selling it yet though, you might as well wait till the wii version is a bit closer
Bet With routsounmanman: By the end of Q1 2008 Capcom WONT have announced a RE5 Wii Edition OR a new RE (classic gameplay) for the Wii (WON)
Well, unless you can get a good premium on selling it right now, I'd recommend keep it until the Wii version comes out and see how it's ported first.
Edit: Ouch, beaten to the punch.
I am a PC gamer, and also have a NDS now, but without access to a Nintendo Wii until End of 2007.
Currently playing: Super Smash Brothers Brawl(Wii), Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer(DS), Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime (DS), WiiFit(Wii)
Games Recently Beaten: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King (Normal; Very Hard after the next DLCs become available)
1 word: RTFA
Yeah... I was looking around and the availability is surprisingly low. I know I probably won't get a chance to play it for some time, so I figured it might be a good time to sell it and pick up the Wii version at a later date. The fact that the port has been out-sourced makes me slightly nervous, though...
|
Hates Nomura. Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you. |
If you're not going to play it yet anyways, i'd say, sell it. Once the Wii version comes out, it would be too lazy to get a premium sellage. (I think I just made that word up :))
There any reason you'd get more for it now then if you were to sell it when the Wii version comes out?
choices drive down the price, especially with a better and new product (assumed).
About Us |
Terms of Use |
Privacy Policy |
Advertise |
Staff |
Contact
Display As Desktop
Display As Mobile
© 2006-2026 VGChartz Ltd. All rights reserved.