By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - If you sell it, people will buy it. Poop included.

Source

Ideal stocking stuffer: rhino poop

YULEE, Florida (AP) -- Stumped about what to give that special someone this Christmas? How about some rhino poop?

Wouldn't someone on your list love to have a hunk of rhino dung?

The International Rhino Foundation is auctioning on eBay four pieces of dung from the endangered species and will use the proceeds to fund conservation efforts.

The pieces come from four of the five types of rhino: white, black, Indian and Sumatran. The Javan rhino is so rare, a sample could not be collected.

Each piece is dried, mounted in a clear trophy case and marked with the type of rhino that produced it.

The auction ends Sunday. As of Friday morning bidding had been light, with the sole bid for Sumatran rhino poop standing at $500. Black rhino poop was standing at $355, Indian was at $305 and white -- generating the most interest with 17 bids -- was at $350.

The foundation, which is based at the White Oak Conservation Center in Florida, says only about 17,500 rhinos
remain in the wild, with another 1,200 living in captivity.

Around the Network

Rhino poop. No way I'd buy that crap. Giraffe poop, now that's where it's at!

I just need some Sumatran Rhino poo and my collection will be complete.

-UBISOFT BOYCOTT!-

^ xD

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

They could have put up Rhino horns, but that might have looked bad and defeated their cause. Maybe they are trying to show poachers that they can get money from the endless supply of rhino poop rather than the limited supply of horns.

ick.

Around the Network

i know what i want for christmas!

Wait, is this the latest Midway game for Wii?

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

famousringo said:
Wait, is this the latest Midway game for Wii?

no its rhino p....ohhh i see what you did there :O