By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Greatest User Tournament: Leo J Vs. Soriku

dtewi said:
Boutros said:

Well I personally don't expect Seece to make one every day. It's very demanding and I'm just glad he's doing it in the first place.

If he had been able to create rounds in the qualifiers in 1 day, with 5 people no less, then I think he has no excuse to let some threads sit for almost half a week.

It should only take at most an hour to make a new thread. Lock the thread, count the votes, make a new thread, copy paste everything, then change some wording to include the winner and the new participants, and hyperlink the previous round.

As someone who has done things like this elsewhere, I can say that it is a fair bit of work, and sometimes this thing called real life steps in and interrupts people. If the time irregularity bothers you that much, then I say to just ignore it. It's not his problem.

-dunno001

-On a quest for the truly perfect game; I don't think it exists...

Around the Network
rutea7 said:
dtewi said:
Boutros said:

Well I personally don't expect Seece to make one every day. It's very demanding and I'm just glad he's doing it in the first place.

If he had been able to create rounds in the qualifiers in 1 day, with 5 people no less, then I think he has no excuse to let some threads sit for almost half a week.

It should only take at most an hour to make a new thread. Lock the thread, count the votes, make a new thread, copy paste everything, then change some wording to include the winner and the new participants, and hyperlink the previous round.

dont criticize other people work, he's doing what he can with the time he has.

if you dont like it do your own. now stop going off topic.

I will criticize work where criticism is due.

And I will not do it on my own because I don't want to. If someone makes a tournament, then certain expectations should be met.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Leo!