By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Silicon Knights working on new mysterious X-Men title!

Alright one of my favorite developers which I thought had bit the dust is coming back. That developer is Silicon Knights. I remember playing Eternal Darkness and MetalGearSolid:TwinSnakes and seeing big things in Silicon's future. But then Silicon began work on their big trilogy IP Too Human having began work on all three games the studio was heavily invested in the franchise. Microsoft Game Studios picked up the publishing rights and everything seemed to be in order.

But Too Human's first game totally bombed and the other two titles were cancelled by Microsoft. Silicon Knights appeared to be down and out laying off tons of staff and disapearing from the gaming scene for a few years. But I am glad to say Silicon Knights is back and working on a top secret new X-Men title for Activision Blizzard.

X-Men:Destiny was revealed today with a teaser trailer. However Activision Blizzard and Silicon are keeping the title hush hush not revealing any additional details about the game. We don't know which genre the game is, which platforms the game will be on, when to expect the game. Silicon is keeping this project a mystery for now the only thing we can see are the silhoutes of the characters who will be in the game.

See the trailer here!

-JC7

"In God We Trust - In Games We Play " - Joel Reimer

Around the Network

Sorry when I started writing this thread their was no other thread about it. However I realize now that fifteen minutes before I finished this thread another thread beat me to it. I'd like to apologize to the creator of the other thread. Sorry

-JC7

"In God We Trust - In Games We Play " - Joel Reimer