By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Evidence Aliens and UFOs are really demons (I'm serious)

Kantor said:
SecondWar said:
MrBubbles said:

Are you saying that all other life in this universe is actually demons? or that no alien life has visited and that its only been demons? 

Honestly, if we ever discovered any alien lifeforms, this is pretty much how Id expect religious people to react. This is probably your one shot of peace in the War on Terror, as the extremist would probably be more concerned in killing the 'alien abominations'.

Still, I think this is the third thread by this guy that Ive seen, and its as bizarre as the other two.

Interestingly, some Christian priest just made a comment about how aliens have souls and he would love to baptise any that happened to come along.

I find it incredibly unlikely that any alien lifeforms would convert to any of our faiths.

Around the Network

Just to clarify one thing there are many churches (christians) that believe that there is life on other planets (and also believe in ghosts), so don't think they are all the same.

That's all I have to say on that.

Barozi said:
OoSnap said:
MrBubbles said:

Are you saying that all other life in this universe is actually demons? or that no alien life has visited and that its only been demons? 

No, I'm not saying all life in the universe are actually demons. What I'm saying... what the experts are saying is that UFOs and Aliens, which many people have witnessed, are really demons. And they are putting on a big deception.

There is no way UFOs can be from another galaxy or star system considering the vast distances and high risk of space travel. Not to mention it is a violation of the laws of physics to make right angle turns at the speed of sound and not make a sonic boom.

It is also interesting that many occult practionioners such as Aliester Crowely have said to have contacted "aliens" through their occult rituals. The messages they give are you are a god, that Jesus is not divine etc. etc. all of which is against what is written in the Bible.

The Bible shows that Satan can perform many illusions. for Satan himself transformeth himself into an angel of light. 2 Cor. 11:14. If demons can masquerade as a ghost of a dead person why not Aliens?

Which pretty much confirms that these "contacts" weren't aliens.

Aliens don't give a shit about Jesus.

FUCK ME!!! I'M AN ALIEN!!!

You'll have to prove to me that God exists before you can start saying that unidentified flying objects are demons.

Around the Network

this ain't bad.

Oh dear... another one of these threads? O_o'

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Kantor said:
SecondWar said:
MrBubbles said:

Honestly, if we ever discovered any alien lifeforms, this is pretty much how Id expect religious people to react. This is probably your one shot of peace in the War on Terror, as the extremist would probably be more concerned in killing the 'alien abominations'.

Still, I think this is the third thread by this guy that Ive seen, and its as bizarre as the other two.

Interestingly, some Christian priest just made a comment about how aliens have souls and he would love to baptise any that happened to come along.

But he was a catholic. So of course he too is a demon, covering up for the demon aliens.