By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

oh he already posted :p

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network
Final-Fan said:
zarx said:
First off HoS: Heph
you claim to have hunted me and yet you didn't get a DB as the mafia don't get DBs for hunting that leads me to believe that you are Mafia or you are lieing about hunting me. As I hunted myself I already had a DB so I ended up with two meaning no one hunted me. So ether you are lieing about trying to hunt me or you are mafia.
"Hey, hey listen. Guru just told me there's some kind of powerful force headed straight for us."

Wrong, this is impossible.  YOU hunted you.  You don't get to have your cake and eat it too! 

how is it impossible? I hunted myself and at 08th Oct 17:47 forum time I got a P.M. saying I recived 2 DBs if that is supposed to be impossible bring it up with theprof.

"What are you saying? I know you can help! I've seen you heal other people!"

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

zarx said:
Final-Fan said:
zarx said:
First off HoS: Heph
you claim to have hunted me and yet you didn't get a DB as the mafia don't get DBs for hunting that leads me to believe that you are Mafia or you are lieing about hunting me. As I hunted myself I already had a DB so I ended up with two meaning no one hunted me. So ether you are lieing about trying to hunt me or you are mafia.
"Hey, hey listen. Guru just told me there's some kind of powerful force headed straight for us."

Wrong, this is impossible.  YOU hunted you.  You don't get to have your cake and eat it too! 

how is it impossible? I hunted myself and at 08th Oct 17:47 forum time I got a P.M. saying I recived 2 DBs if that is supposed to be impossible bring it up with theprof.

ok guys zarx is legid... the forum time is 2 mins away from my DB message... no way to know this without having recieved it (hence why I was asking when he got them... though I was more refering ot oct 8th or 10th :p)

If I still get DBs though, that means MSG is scum....

... to be continued after bed time

zarx said:

sorry for all that... but since I had a DB and you too, I guess you can see where it came from.

Hephaestos said:

apparently someone is bad at math.... we'll have to wait for a recalc :p

I can hear the meltdowns already....

Zarx I said I had one DB not zero.... which contradicts you, but see above.

(7 AM for me yay... bedtime)

oh right you don't get told if you random one, or do you?

still FoS: heph, you could still be lying. And you have been playing some dangerous games...

"I bet he can sense everything that's going on for miles! If I chuck this rock at him, he'll just zap it into a million pieces!"

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Around the Network

Without knowing anything directly, I would presume that prof simply tells you "you get X balls" and hunted, non-hunted, and inherited DBs are all just lumped into that number. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

So who wants to kill me?

"That's one down, and I didn't even break a sweat."

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Okay, it seems I DON'T have any dragon balls now

-

I don't understand what's happened to dtwei - is he dead? Why does it say that he is a cookie, and is this a reference to something in Dragonball Z?

Going to school, will read replies upon return :)

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

OKAY..... (yeah short night, i'm at work :p)

I got 0 DBs... We know Zarx initially had a DB (I doubt prof rerolled the DB allocation)

MetalGear_94 said:

Okay, it seems I DON'T have any dragon balls now

My O DB clears you and the person behind you, since you stole the one I had from Zarx -> townie or SK

zarx said:

So who wants to kill me?

"That's one down, and I didn't even break a sweat."

Well your message timestamp proves you're not mafia -> townie or SK

I say or SK ... cause only the mafia is said not to be able to hunt.

Everyone.... we have to decide if we want to use the rules (a bit unfairly) to our advantage... with the precisions on the DB rules here is the deal: if you got targeted... and yet got massive amounts of DB... then the person that targeted you is scum. Also note that the bad side of this investigation is that it ended up pointing who had the DBs (just need to look at the thread), so don't be shy to talk, the scum knows who they are, so if you're in the middle of the line you have one behind you and the scum will know who you are. If you're at the end of the line with 5 DBs... well you can clear the closest half of the line from you.. and townies can target you to get massive town DBs today (you won't be killed as you'll be stripped of your DBs :p (actually target yourself to double the DBs for the town). OK yeah there it's actually taking advantage of the rules in an unfair manner.... =)

I say we have to decide... but I doubt someone who got targeted can easily turn a blind eye to this chain of events...and not say that the guy behind his is scum if he knows for sure.

If you only got one... then they may just be resends from dead people....especially if you follow a couple of targeted people. If you have 2, it's also possible but highly unlikely.

Please note that hidden votes were authorised night one... (Zarx did it) so it's the scum's own fault for having posted in the thread their fake targets. (prof said "send me" and " you can do it here", clearly meaning the 2 options were possible.... I didn't point it out day one because I found out this little self incrimination trick (actually was gonna FoS dtewi for suggesting that we should target ourselves.... that would have prevented this trick)).

oh and i evidently ain't mafia... zarx and MSG's DB results clear me.

My appologies for complicating the game for everyone.... and for the mafia as I initially had not realized that this could be so unfairly damaging to them, I thought i'd get one person max and actually talked before realizing that there is 3 chains of targets... regrouping 3/4 of the players... (and my appologies to proof as he'll get some backlash from it, which he wouldn't if I hadn't attempted to take advantage of the rules).