By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

Final-Fan said:
Hephaestos said:
Final-Fan said:
Because I figured that what with the discussion that had ALREADY happened, including by you I think off the top of my head, it didn't really matter as much as putting more info into the discussion. 

like when gow roleclaimed goku before kamal roleclaimed? which means that the trap was gone for wrong answers?

Not ... really.  But I think I kind of see how you'd say they were similar.  Maybe? 

Why do you ask? 

for the fos you hadn't seen yet :p

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network

I'm so confused right now. Can someone gather all the hunts into one post please?

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Hephaestos said:
Final-Fan said:
Dammit Heph do you not comprehend that it's possible to take long enough typing a post that you could post something I don't see before I post my thing?  I've been playing catch up with you for like 15 minutes. 

But if you're going to be all psycho about it then
Unvote: Metal_Gear

oh no it wasn't about the vote... it was about defusing zarx's possible mistakes by giving all the answers on how he could have gotten 2 DBs.... :p

OK, sorry.  But I really don't think it is as big of a deal as you think considering what had already been discussed, although I get the concern. 
Anyway his defense is totally different

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

zarx said:
First off HoS: Heph
you claim to have hunted me and yet you didn't get a DB as the mafia don't get DBs for hunting that leads me to believe that you are Mafia or you are lieing about hunting me. As I hunted myself I already had a DB so I ended up with two meaning no one hunted me. So ether you are lieing about trying to hunt me or you are mafia.
"Hey, hey listen. Guru just told me there's some kind of powerful force headed straight for us."

Wrong, this is impossible.  YOU hunted you.  You don't get to have your cake and eat it too! 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

hatmoza said:
I'm so confused right now. Can someone gather all the hunts into one post please?

I wish there was a score sheet for this like votes. 

Around the Network
Final-Fan said:
hatmoza said:

I wish there was a score sheet for this like votes. 

OTOH prof said to me secret hunts were allowed so this wouldn't really work, at least it couldn't be "official". 

Final-Fan said:
zarx said:
First off HoS: Heph
you claim to have hunted me and yet you didn't get a DB as the mafia don't get DBs for hunting that leads me to believe that you are Mafia or you are lieing about hunting me. As I hunted myself I already had a DB so I ended up with two meaning no one hunted me. So ether you are lieing about trying to hunt me or you are mafia.
"Hey, hey listen. Guru just told me there's some kind of powerful force headed straight for us."

Wrong, this is impossible.  YOU hunted you.  You don't get to have your cake and eat it too! 

It is possible Prof said you can hunt yourself

-

guys, I'm very sorry I made a mistake. I'm sending out, DBs now in pms to each person that should have them

Here was the voting list.

3Zarx 3
4dtewi 4
5hatmoza 14
6Radish 6
7Darth 13
8Kamal 11
9Hepha 3
103ever 7
11nensuer 20
12Silver 18
13MetalGe 9
14ToS 10
15Vetteman 16
16Finalfan 14
17Homer_S 7
18c03n3nj0 10
19Stefl 11
20Republic 17

I'm also accepting secret hunts from now on. Sorry about all this, guys. I made a small error that turned into a big one.

apparently someone is bad at math.... we'll have to wait for a recalc :p

I can hear the meltdowns already....

Zarx I said I had one DB not zero.... which contradicts you, but see above.

(7 AM for me yay... bedtime)

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO