By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

Hephaestos said:
hatmoza said:

I mean even if zarx was scum, what good would it be coming out admitting that he has 2 dragon balls?

This is extremely weird Heph ...

I know, this is why I want him to talk... I added his name just because I was the only one hunting him.

Zarx, when did you get your 2 DBs? and who did you hunt?

oh and by the same logic, MSG is scum, he targeted me yet got nothing but I did =)

Hahaha,

You got me I lied, but that was only because I didnt know if I should believe or not

That was the reason I was asking you to clarify your power

-

Around the Network
MetalGear_94 said:

Yeah I dont understand your power either,

but anyways I dont have any dragonballs

that's the quote:

MetalGear_94 said:

HUNT:Hephaestos

so there.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

MetalGear_94 said:

Hahaha,

You got me I lied, but that was only because I didnt know if I should believe or not

yet you didn't ask to clarify, you just said you didn't quite get it but replied none.

MetalGear_94 said:
Hephaestos said:
hatmoza said:

I mean even if zarx was scum, what good would it be coming out admitting that he has 2 dragon balls?

I know, this is why I want him to talk... I added his name just because I was the only one hunting him.

oh and by the same logic, MSG is scum, he targeted me yet got nothing but I did =)

Hahaha,

so now you got some?

easy to check.... Darth didn't get any and he targeted .... MSG...

Around the Network
hatmoza said:
Hephaestos said:
MetalGear_94 said:
hatmoza said:
MetalGear_94 said:

hatmoza said:
Heph .... heph heph heph .... Now why would you lie about something so serious, something that could put the whole town in jeopardy?

But before we get into YOUR LYING, I'm going to lend you my ear, and see how exactly Zarx has 2 DBs.

What exactly is so strange about that anyway?

Beacause Heph hunted him, so he shouldnt have any

And do prof's rules state that anyone who gets targeted will be rendered of all their dragon balls even if the correctly hunt someone who has one?

I think so....
If Im wrong can somebody explain the rules to me

i'll be more specific on this once we hear zarx's answer.

Heph. You're not even sure of that yet you call zarx out on it?
... really?

To be fair to Heph, the rules seem a little bit odd on this point. 

Specifically:  yes, the person loses all their dragonballs, even the ones they just hunted.  But although I tried to clarify this when the rule was first stated, I failed:  we still don't know what would happen if A hunted B hunted C hunted A.  But if A hunted B hunted A, prof said it would just cancel out.  I think he's handling this on the fly. 

There is also another reason that I thought about keeping to myself until zarx defended himself, but at this point there's little reason to hold back:  when people die, whatever dragonballs they have are distributed to the town. 

But now that I think about it even this doesn't explain zarx's good fortune:  if he got hunted, the most he should have is one, unless he also hunted the person who hunted him.  Heph, I believe you said you hunted zarx, correct?  And did he also hunt you? 

FYI:  Discussion by the prof about hunting can be found in the sign up thread.  http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=117086&page=2

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

MetalGear_94 said:
Hephaestos said:
hatmoza said:

Can you tell us about your power in more detail, I really didnt understand the first time

@ Hatmoza

Just thought you forgot

See I wanted your you to explain you power in detail

I didnt want it to make it public about how many dragonballs I have unless I knew for sure that it would really help

-

ok it is important that people don't vote before we have zarx's answers... depending on them....he's guilty too or not.

that's the voting order in question (time of the post if you want to go check back)

darthdevidem01 on 10/05/10 21:12 GMT 1
HUNT: MetalGear_94
MetalGear_94 on 10/05/10 21:07 GMT 1
HUNT:Hephaestos
Hephaestos on 10/05/10 22:11 GMT 1
Hunt : Zarx

i'm going to bed, have fun investigating :p

Final-Fan said:

To be fair to Heph, the rules seem a little bit odd on this point. 

Specifically:  yes, the person loses all their dragonballs, even the ones they just hunted.  But although I tried to clarify this when the rule was first stated, I failed:  we still don't know what would happen if A hunted B hunted C hunted A.  But if A hunted B hunted A, prof said it would just cancel out.  I think he's handling this on the fly. 

There is also another reason that I thought about keeping to myself until zarx defended himself, but at this point there's little reason to hold back:  when people die, whatever dragonballs they have are distributed to the town. 

But now that I think about it even this doesn't explain zarx's good fortune:  if he got hunted, the most he should have is one, unless he also hunted the person who hunted him.  Heph, I believe you said you hunted zarx, correct?  And did he also hunt you? 

FYI:  Discussion by the prof about hunting can be found in the sign up thread.  http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=117086&page=2

errrr..... why are you giving him answers? what's the point of questioning him after that?

MetalGear_94 said:
Hephaestos said:
hatmoza said:

Hahaha,

But the targeting was done in the thread, he's really probably not lying about that. 

BUT Heph could have gotten his in the postmortem distribution ... right?

Question for prof:  does the distribution happen before or after the hunt?  (i.e. can the dragonballs given out when people die be hunted that same night?)

However, MGS at  this point is clearly a liar one way or the other and combined with his earlier suspicious behavior is voteworthy. 

Vote:  Metal_Gear.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom!