By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

hatmoza said:
Hephaestos said:
hatmoza said:

Please everyone!

Do NOT come forward with information! DO NOT MENTION whether you recieved or didn't recieve any draon balls! Do not limit the fucking mafia scum options.

Heph. Explain EXACTLY what's going on or take your plan and shove it up your ass!

wow, you didn't do enough damage day one, really?

That's cheap talk coming from someone who I thought was a much better player.

And because you lack comprehensive reading skills let me spell it out for you: explain your plan before we decide to follow it please. If you're going to leave it a mystery, I'm not interested nor should anyone agree to it.

Telling everyone if you have dragon balls makes the mafia that much closer to collecting all of them. 

I'm not completely ignoring your plan, I just want to see it from your angle.

my angle is: if I say more now, it don't work.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network
c03n3nj0 said:

Meta Gear sez:

"OH MY GOD!!!

HOW THE HELL DID THIS HAPPEN"

"NT VIGILANTE, TRACKER AND COP ALL DEAD"

Darth sez: 

"EFFING doctor, why didn't you protect GOW_3ever!!!!

And what the hell 2 townies dead in one night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And of course we lost kamal too"

(when quoting Metal_Gear)

"THIS TERRIBLE

JUST TERRIBLEEEEEEEEE!!!!!"

All right, this two guys are standing out in my mind right now. They're reactions (especially metalgear's) are just too much. They give me the expression of a mafia trying to act surprised, or pissed, at the deaths of the night. 

I mean, really, was the necessary? 

and then, "Have you forgotten, I was one of the first to believe that you were really gohan" 

we have THIS quote from Metal_gear. This sounds like he was trying to get on hatmoza's good side. It doesn't matter if he believed hatmoza, anybody could have, and especially mafia who know he's not anti-town. 

That comment plus his actions in the beginning of the day make me VOTE: METAL_GEAR94

and FoS Darth

Stefl also acted disappointed when the day started, but he immediately analyzed some stuff on the story, which makes me less suspicious of him. 

I wish I knew how to put different quot boxes into one post.  

I hardly think that was enough to warrant a vote, but oh well

But you are right, anyone with any dbz knowlege would know that a gohan roleclaim would be crazy for the mafia

Hatmoza's not so seriuos acusation, was responded with a not so serious defense

And about my reaction, go back to the last game and you would see I did the exact same thing

-

Hephaestos said:
hatmoza said:
Hephaestos said:
hatmoza said:

Please everyone!

Do NOT come forward with information! DO NOT MENTION whether you recieved or didn't recieve any draon balls! Do not limit the fucking mafia scum options.

Heph. Explain EXACTLY what's going on or take your plan and shove it up your ass!

And because you lack comprehensive reading skills let me spell it out for you: explain your plan before we decide to follow it please. If you're going to leave it a mystery, I'm not interested nor should anyone agree to it.

Telling everyone if you have dragon balls makes the mafia that much closer to collecting all of them. 

Well excuse me, and everyone else (except for gullible zarx), for not contributing to your plan of handing over the game to the scum by revealing the dragon balls.

God dammit zarx -_-

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:
Hephaestos said:
hatmoza said:
Hephaestos said:
hatmoza said:

Please everyone!

Well excuse me, and everyone else (except for gullible zarx), for not contributing to your plan of handing over the game to the scum by revealing the dragon balls.

God dammit zarx -_-

well ok there is a flaw in my plan.... it's not actually my power, it's just reading the damn posts.

Zarx has 2 DBs... but he was hunted by me, explain that to me Hat.

hatmoza said:
Kantor's not playing? never mind. Replace him with FF

I'm a lurker now?  Just because I obeyed the rules and didn't talk at night doesn't make me a lurker!  

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

the people I listed are the people that were both hunted and hunter.

Hephaestos said:
hatmoza said:
Hephaestos said:
hatmoza said:
Hephaestos said:
hatmoza said:

Please everyone!

God dammit zarx -_-

well ok there is a flaw in my plan.... it's not actually my power, it's just reading the damn posts.

Heph .... heph heph heph .... Now why would you lie about something so serious, something that could put the whole town in jeopardy?

But before we get into YOUR LYING, I'm going to lend you my ear, and see how exactly Zarx has 2 DBs.

What exactly is so strange about that anyway?

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Final-Fan said:
hatmoza said:
Kantor's not playing? never mind. Replace him with FF

I'm a lurker now?  Just because I obeyed the rules and didn't talk at night doesn't make me a lurker!  

I was just trying to lure you out of that coma! Jesus you take night times seriously!

hatmoza said:
Hephaestos said:
hatmoza said:
Hephaestos said:
hatmoza said:
Hephaestos said:
hatmoza said:

Please everyone!

God dammit zarx -_-

Heph .... heph heph heph .... Now why would you lie about something so serious, something that could put the whole town in jeopardy?

But before we get into YOUR LYING, I'm going to lend you my ear, and see how exactly Zarx has 2 DBs.

What exactly is so strange about that anyway?

Beacause Heph hunted him, so he shouldnt have any

-

Hephaestos said:
zarx said:
Hephaestos said:
ok people,I could wait for the end of the day for this... but we're already hurt, so might as well strike back:
OK so my power enables me to find a mafia if there are 2 DBs found by a single player.... however this only works on half the players of the previous day. Here is the list I got by Prof:
Zarx
Darth
Metal Gear
FF
TOS
Homer
Nen suer
Stefl
did any of you recieve 2 dragon balls?
yes the mafia/SK will try to kill you to steal them... but you'll have outed a mafia by talking
thanks for the cooperation.

well I will risk it I got 2 dragon balls.
so we are pretty much screwed now eh?
"Ka...Kabito! What's going on here? I watched Dabura kill you right before my very eyes! Is this Otherworld?"

well I need the others to all answer so that I can turn in the result and have my investigation from prof.
thanks for answering though.
ok so 6 down, 2 to go!
Zarx - Yes 2
Darth - nope
Metal Gear - nope
FF
TOS - nope
Homer -sick probably won't answer
Nen suer
Stefl - nope

What the hell is this? 

I thought I had a handle on your power -- "my power enables me to find a mafia if there are 2 DBs found by a single player" meant "If I can identify one person who found two DBs out of this list, then I can find a mafia ... somehow." 

But no, apparently you need to find ALL players with 2 DBs on that list?  That seems extremely fishy to me.  So I have to agree with hatmoza:  how exactly does your power function? 

Oh but I don't mind telling you that to the best of my knowledge I do not have two dragonballs. 

Oh and
Hunt:  zarx

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom!