By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

theprof00 said:

what do I do?

Can you unvote a time extension?

I would think Time extension was "hammered" no?

you're the mod, what you think is the rule

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network
theprof00 said:

time extension was hammered. I'm making an executive decision.

crossed you post :p

so be it!

TruckOSaurus said:
zarx said:

Since it's out there I can confirm that Heph did visit Hat last night...

" Jeice, are you all right? Is it bleeding? Jeice, be careful or you'll stain your gloves."

Wait a minute here!!!! How many people can you watch exactly? I thought you were checking theRepublic out?

2 I powered up night 1-2 watched night 3 didn't see anything, watched 2 people last night...

"There is no secret purpose...I simply want to get as much out of this planet as I can...before I destroy it! This Tournament is sure to be a guaranteed hit!"

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

zarx said:
TruckOSaurus said:
zarx said:

" Jeice, are you all right? Is it bleeding? Jeice, be careful or you'll stain your gloves."

Wait a minute here!!!! How many people can you watch exactly? I thought you were checking theRepublic out?

2 I powered up night 1-2 watched night 3 didn't see anything, watched 2 people last night...

"There is no secret purpose...I simply want to get as much out of this planet as I can...before I destroy it! This Tournament is sure to be a guaranteed hit!"

who?

Hephaestos said:
zarx said:
TruckOSaurus said:
zarx said:

who?

who what? you know who I watched...

"Not quite. He's regaining control. He'll be off my beam soon, probably mad as a hornet, I bet."

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Around the Network
zarx said:
Hephaestos said:
zarx said:
TruckOSaurus said:
zarx said:

who?

"Not quite. He's regaining control. He'll be off my beam soon, probably mad as a hornet, I bet."

actually you said you said truck visited rep and I visited hat last night.

I honestly don't recall who you watched night 3 if you said it.

Hephaestos said:
zarx said:
Hephaestos said:
zarx said:
TruckOSaurus said:
zarx said:

who?

Well this is embarrassing I don't actually know, I have the PM that says that I didn't see anything but I can't find the message were I specified who I wanted to watch, I know I sent it but it's not in my sent messages, it must be a site glitch or something, one of my messages after the tenth of the month... I don't remember who I watched it was like a week ago and didn't get any info but I think I watched darth but can't be sure...

"Not until the fish jumps."

@TheVoxelman on twitter

zarx said:
Hephaestos said:
zarx said:
Hephaestos said:
zarx said:
TruckOSaurus said:
zarx said:

who?

Well this is embarrassing I don't actually know, I have the PM that says that I didn't see anything but I can't find the message were I specified who I wanted to watch, I know I sent it but it's not in my sent messages, it must be a site glitch or something, one of my messages after the tenth of the month... I don't remember who I watched it was like a week ago and didn't get any info but I think I watched darth but can't be sure...

"Not until the fish jumps."

darth died that night... you should have seen his killer...

or are you a tracker? (did you target me an truck last night or hat and rep?)

@hatmoza: Did you get a power up boost on Night 3? Or were you already fully powered?

Signature goes here!

Can the day just end?  There hasnt been any useful talk for close to 24 hours,  no one is going to hammer me.  I just want to get the day over with so we can resume this tomorrow.