By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

Vetteman94 said:
Hephaestos said:
Vetteman94 said:

No. what I mean is,  I WONT DIE FROM THIS LYNCH.  You guys are wasting your time lynching me

you're unlynchable?

well since we have no night kills that will just confirm your Towniness... (or our doom)

We'll have 6 players tomorw, with a protector still alive, 25% chance of having blocked the mafia kill and well pretty good odds.

Yes,  It was my wish

so both unlynchable and protected at night... well we have very good odds then, especially if ToS is mafia as he can't vote =) you'd be able to lynch him in a 1vs1.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network
Hephaestos said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Why are we talking like Vetteman is already lynched from the last vote table it seems he's at L-1.

Did someone not vote correctly?

he has 3 votes... but to avoid dying by hat's power we are waiting the timeout in 10 mins.

The day was extended

Vetteman94 said:
Hephaestos said:
Vetteman94 said:

No. what I mean is,  I WONT DIE FROM THIS LYNCH.  You guys are wasting your time lynching me

you're unlynchable?

well since we have no night kills that will just confirm your Towniness... (or our doom)

We'll have 6 players tomorw, with a protector still alive, 25% chance of having blocked the mafia kill and well pretty good odds.

Yes,  It was my wish

basically you're in the same situation truck was... getting lynched to veryfy a story (or part of it).

=)

Hephaestos said:
Vetteman94 said:

Yes,  It was my wish

so both unlynchable and protected at night... well we have very good odds then, especially if ToS is mafia as he can't vote =) you'd be able to lynch him in a 1vs1.

Well I'm not Mafia but don't be sad even without a vote I can still be useful! With everyone's name out in the open, I'm almost a cop now.

Signature goes here!

Hephaestos said:
Vetteman94 said:
Hephaestos said:
Vetteman94 said:

you're unlynchable?

Yes,  It was my wish

No I wouldnt,  once the town = mafia in numbers mafia win

Around the Network
theprof00 said:

never mind, day was extended.

how so? Hat unvoted his extention ^^ (and I believe only j0 and Vett were the other voters. no?)

TruckOSaurus said:
Hephaestos said:
Vetteman94 said:

Yes,  It was my wish

Well I'm not Mafia but don't be sad even without a vote I can still be useful! With everyone's name out in the open, I'm almost a cop now.

yeah yell it out....

Hephaestos said:
theprof00 said:

never mind, day was extended.

how so? Hat unvoted his extention ^^ (and I believe only j0 and Vett were the other voters. no?)

oh zarx too.. but that's 3 unless you consider it hammered...

what do I do?

Can you unvote a time extension?

I would think Time extension was "hammered" no?

time extension was hammered. I'm making an executive decision.