By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

Hephaestos said:
Vetteman94 said:
Hephaestos said:
Vetteman94 said:

So you guys are not going to believe me and vote me anyway huh?  

Well you guys will be in for a rude awakening tomorrow. 

I hope not ^^ that would mean proff messed up again! (when in doubt, blame proff

How did he mess up,  it was your blindness that caused this, we culd have lynched a real bad guy in nen-suer.

Maybe I can convince you guys tomorrow to lynch the right person

he was doing major lurking... and wierd one too.

Who was major lurking?

Around the Network
Vetteman94 said:
Hephaestos said:
Vetteman94 said:
Hephaestos said:
Vetteman94 said:

I hope not ^^ that would mean proff messed up again! (when in doubt, blame proff

How did he mess up,  it was your blindness that caused this, we culd have lynched a real bad guy in nen-suer.

he was doing major lurking... and wierd one too.

Who was major lurking?

Homer

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Hephaestos said:
Vetteman94 said:
Hephaestos said:
Vetteman94 said:

by the way... the flavor has been giving the lynch names right away... so we won't need to wait for tomorow.

I don't know if you're genuine there or if you try to influance the night actions thinking you'll only be revealed tomorow ^^ we'll see soon.

No. what I mean is,  I WONT DIE FROM THIS LYNCH.  You guys are wasting your time lynching me

sorry I thought you initially replied to an other post of mine :p

the "proff messed up again" was a joke.

zarx said:

Since it's out there I can confirm that Heph did visit Hat last night...

" Jeice, are you all right? Is it bleeding? Jeice, be careful or you'll stain your gloves."

Wait a minute here!!!! How many people can you watch exactly? I thought you were checking theRepublic out?

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
Vetteman94 said:

No. what I mean is,  I WONT DIE FROM THIS LYNCH.  You guys are wasting your time lynching me

you're unlynchable?

well since we have no night kills that will just confirm your Towniness... (or our doom)

We'll have 6 players tomorw, with a protector still alive, 25% chance of having blocked the mafia kill and well pretty good odds.

TruckOSaurus said:
zarx said:

Since it's out there I can confirm that Heph did visit Hat last night...

" Jeice, are you all right? Is it bleeding? Jeice, be careful or you'll stain your gloves."

Wait a minute here!!!! How many people can you watch exactly? I thought you were checking theRepublic out?

more importantly would be who did he watch the other days?

Hephaestos said:
Vetteman94 said:

you're unlynchable?

well since we have no night kills that will just confirm your Towniness... (or our doom)

We'll have 6 players tomorw, with a protector still alive, 25% chance of having blocked the mafia kill and well pretty good odds.

Yes,  It was my wish

Why are we talking like Vetteman is already lynched from the last vote table it seems he's at L-1.

Did someone not vote correctly?

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:

Why are we talking like Vetteman is already lynched from the last vote table it seems he's at L-1.

Did someone not vote correctly?

he has 3 votes... but to avoid dying by hat's power we are waiting the timeout in 10 mins.