By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

Vetteman94 said:
Hephaestos said:
hatmoza said:

Here. Let me add the quoted post you removed from here:

Hephaestos said:

you confirmed it was a day kill... not a night kill.... roleblock is at night

hey you should hurry up, as it stand we're in twilight since 3 hours ago.

and the votes are 2 on vett (with Nen hammering) and one on me (though I doubt you'll get other voters cause they'll be the hammer, not you).

you should unvote, rally the few scums left and galdly lynch me ensuring the failiure of the town (cause yeah since Vett is scum he's gonna protect people with a final flash (5 players left) and since trucks is babidi he's gonna cast a spell to have 2 votes tomorow and just lynch some townie with your help (4 players left) (or maybe he already did, that'd be well played, to sacrifice a day's vote to get 2 while at the same time proving yourself innocent)). maybe on the last day they'll offer you to join? who knows, was killing piccolo the entry cost?

We are in twilight?   I got 4 votes against me?  

You mention that my role doesnt fit my character so how does being a roleblocker fit Bulma?   But I guess since were are talking about you, your character is exempt from that. 

1) twilight cause the day was 48 hours nothing else.

2) are you familiar with DB and the wish Bulma was after? right.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network

So can we assume that all the off-line people wan't the day extended so they can catch up on the latest developments?

"It's over NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAND!"

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

hatmoza said:

everyone please hold your votes! DO NOT FUCKING VOTE until I get an explanation about what I"m going to say.

Prof confirmed that I wasn't blocked and FF's death was indeed a night kill and not a day kill.

Heph, explain yourself.

No one vopte heph please.

then prof can't read...

edit: removed PM I sent to proff last night.

Hephaestos said:
Vetteman94 said:
Hephaestos said:
hatmoza said:

Here. Let me add the quoted post you removed from here:

Hephaestos said:

you confirmed it was a day kill... not a night kill.... roleblock is at night

hey you should hurry up, as it stand we're in twilight since 3 hours ago.

and the votes are 2 on vett (with Nen hammering) and one on me (though I doubt you'll get other voters cause they'll be the hammer, not you).

you should unvote, rally the few scums left and galdly lynch me ensuring the failiure of the town (cause yeah since Vett is scum he's gonna protect people with a final flash (5 players left) and since trucks is babidi he's gonna cast a spell to have 2 votes tomorow and just lynch some townie with your help (4 players left) (or maybe he already did, that'd be well played, to sacrifice a day's vote to get 2 while at the same time proving yourself innocent)). maybe on the last day they'll offer you to join? who knows, was killing piccolo the entry cost?

We are in twilight?   I got 4 votes against me?  

You mention that my role doesnt fit my character so how does being a roleblocker fit Bulma?   But I guess since were are talking about you, your character is exempt from that. 

1) twilight cause the day was 48 hours nothing else.

2) are you familiar with DB and the wish Bulma was after? right.

yup she wanted the handsomest man in the world to fall in love with her from memory...

"Waaaahhhh! He killed my ice cream cone!"

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

delete that Heph NOW! Rome it remove it remove it!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
zarx said:
Hephaestos said:

HEPH WHY ARE YOU IGNORING MEEEE!!!!!

"Kakkarot! Dodge this next attack, if you can!... But even if I miss you... THIS WHOLE PLANET'S GOING UP IN SMOOOOKE!"

cause i just logged back on and read the top posts.

so you're king kai

zarx said:

*looks over the town from above*

"I'm the King. When you get to be King, you're not supposed to have to do all the work."

that was indeed before the flavor was posted... I actually thought you were gonna try to pretend you were kami when you posted that... makes sense, you're pretty much off my radar. Kudos for the claim if it's fake.

hatmoza said:

it's a message from me to prof is there a problem with that?

Hephaestos said:
hatmoza said:

it's a message from me to prof is there a problem with that?

yes you get mod killed if you reveal any mod /game pms!

remove it!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Misc. Rules

• Do not post your role PM. You may paraphrase it, but do not quote it.

theprof00 said:

Misc. Rules

• Do not talk about the game outside of the game thread unless your role allows it (i.e. Mafia).
  • Do not post your role PM. You may paraphrase it, but do not quote it.
  • Do not talk (post) after night falls.
  • Do not talk after you've been killed, lynched, or otherwise discombobulated.
  • Don't take the game too seriously, remember it's all just for fun.
  • Days will last 72 hours and I will allow time extensions. To extend the time type "vote time exension"
  • Night will last at most 48 hours. If you do not PM me with your night action, I will randomly decide it for you.
Privately Message me if you have any problems.

the rules only say the role PM, that was a reply from me... not at all against the rules