By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

hatmoza said:

Also, when the hell did you ever ask me if it was night or day kill?

One minute you assume it was a day kill to justify your block ability, the other second you use it to justify using it to block it as a night action. I mean, you're going in circles here! Which is it?

The interesting thing is, I never gave any specifics about how I kill (maybe mislead people yesterday)until today.

I hope other players are looking into this. Heph is at my #1 spot of scums.

180°

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network
hatmoza said:
Hephaestos said:
hatmoza said:

I never confirmed any of that. I wasn't even sure it was me who kill FF  until I asked prof about it.

My PM does not specify it as night or day kill.

That came off as a very desperate -grasping straws until I get a response from prof- response.

Also, the blocker role is more commonly used by a scum role, so that doesn't automatically make you pro-town.

just the fact that you kill the hammer makes it a non night ability.

the reason I asked you if it was night or day is because you hadn't revealed this info before, so your ability could just have been vigilante. This idea was supported by you saying you'd take the matter of me into your own hands... litterally, hence why blocking your nigh made perfect sence... 100% sure to save me. (except you lied and by this killed FF).

hatmoza said:

I rather have a fucking LURKER than a guy who's gonna shove Dragon Balls down my throat with every post he makes!

I guess I have to take matters in my own hand tonight.

I guess you just don't like the taste of them balls =)

Other then the fact that it took you forever to respond to this post, now you're admitting that I never confirmed it being a day kill. Instead you pull up a post from days ago that has nothing to do with anything?

If so scared for your life, why not role claim? Why selfishly block me? Why not try to understand my killing ability a little bit better instead of blocking and wasting a kill; I mean  I don't have any control over who I chose but that's fucking scummy to block a pro town's kill. As a matter of fact, ONLY a scum would block a pro-town kill.

Unvote

Vote: Heph

Here. Let me add the quoted post you removed from here:

Hephaestos said:

you confirmed it was a day kill... not a night kill.... roleblock is at night

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

nope. I'm reading them perfectly fine.You're unable to convince me with your weak answers.

Ironic for someone who was able to keep up with the game, and now unable to provide a reasonable answer to my questions.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:

Here. Let me add the quoted post you removed from here:

Hephaestos said:

you confirmed it was a day kill... not a night kill.... roleblock is at night

hey you should hurry up, as it stand we're in twilight since 3 hours ago.

and the votes are 2 on vett (with Nen hammering) and one on me (though I doubt you'll get other voters cause they'll be the hammer, not you).

you should unvote, rally the few scums left and galdly lynch me ensuring the failiure of the town (cause yeah since Vett is scum he's gonna protect people with a final flash (5 players left) and since trucks is babidi he's gonna cast a spell to have 2 votes tomorow and just lynch some townie with your help (4 players left) (or maybe he already did, that'd be well played, to sacrifice a day's vote to get 2 while at the same time proving yourself innocent)). maybe on the last day they'll offer you to join? who knows, was killing piccolo the entry cost?

hear this silence?

it's the scums holding their mouths so as not to laugh and be spotted ^^

Around the Network
hatmoza said:

nope. I'm reading them perfectly fine.You're unable to convince me with your weak answers.

Ironic for someone who was able to keep up with the game, and now unable to provide a reasonable answer to my questions.

or maybe it's because you've wanted to lynch me since... well just about always. I don't care though it's fair game. I did go 180 from your intuition when i took over raiden, you're allowed to a revenge lynch (edit: at last)

Hephaestos said:
hatmoza said:

I never confirmed any of that. I wasn't even sure it was me who kill FF  until I asked prof about it.

My PM does not specify it as night or day kill.

That came off as a very desperate -grasping straws until I get a response from prof- response.

Also, the blocker role is more commonly used by a scum role, so that doesn't automatically make you pro-town.

just the fact that you kill the hammer makes it a non night ability.

Yet you block him knowing it wouldn't work ...

WTF is this shit?!

Why would you block somebody if you "already" magically knew without any previous information, that he had a day kill thus wouldn't be able to block. I NEVER EVEN MENTIONED ANY SPECIFICS ABOUT HOW I KILL.

This is contradicting yourself. This doesn't make one bit of sense.

ANSWER MY FUCKING QUESTIONS~

hatmoza said:

ANSWER MY FUCKING QUESTIONS~

read my fucking posts and think.....

when did you say you had a hammer ability.... TODAY! how would I have known your kill was hammer?

ignoring the subject

diverting answers

happy the day ended

I know I'll die tonight (because I still have a kill ability that will work against scum). Just remember I was on to you. You didn't trick the whole town.