By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

Hephaestos said:
hatmoza said:
Hephaestos said:
Vetteman94 said:

Well you bias is misplaced as your reasoning has been discredited, but maybe thats why you still want me dead

Bah screw it i'll go all out:

no actually it also has to do with me roleblocking your character on night 2 when no one died. (so obviously it wasn't because you protected someone and only MSG got to protect with his doctor skill 1 out 10 chances...).

I believe the "you're useless" quote in the flavor was directed at you.

@Hat the chain of events I talked about was me roleblocking you last night cause of your basicly saying that you'd killing me last night... which basically let Vett do his dirty work on republic :-/

You blocked me!???

but but I killed FF and prof confirmed it!

HoS Heph and this time I'm serious.

you confirmed it was a day kill... not a night kill.... roleblock is at night

I never confirmed any of that. I wasn't even sure it was me who kill FF  until I asked prof about it.

My PM does not specify it as night or day kill.

That came off as a very desperate -grasping straws until I get a response from prof- response.

Also, the blocker role is more commonly used by a scum role, so that doesn't automatically make you pro-town.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

I swear it's like you know you're lying and already justifying it ...

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Vetteman94 said:
Hephaestos said:

i never said it proved my innocence... I said roleblocker can be scum just as much as town (if not more) and that there is no reason to claim this as a defence. In fact I never did use this role as a defence. The only reason I even revealed was to stop the "oh you only vote for me cause of your flawed DB theory" plea by vett.

And its still flawed,   as the doctor was still alive and probably the reason why there was no kill.   As I said before you even mentioned your ability to roleblock people.  I powered up the first 2 nights.  

So still flawed.

But with the way this day is going I am glad I got my wish

there's a 1/10 chance that the doctor protected the kill... hence why you're FoSed at 90% =)

it's still higher than anyone else.

actually no... the doctor didn't know who the mafia was... so 1/13 chance that he protected the kill.

Since I already suspected you (well hommer) and I blocked you, the odds that I stopped the kill myself are even better, they are of 1/6 (the 5 besides me and Hat stelf dead mafia afterwards).

so it's twice as likely that I blocked the killer than the doctor did.

oh and the flavor goes my way "you're useless".

(once again I do appologize, it wasn't my goal to go at you all game vett... just happens this way).

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

hatmoza said:

I never confirmed any of that. I wasn't even sure it was me who kill FF  until I asked prof about it.

That came off as a very desperate -grasping straws until I get a response from prof- response.

Also, the blocker role is more commonly used by a scum role, so that doesn't automatically make you pro-town.

just the fact that you kill the hammer makes it a non night ability.

the reason I asked you if it was night or day is because you hadn't revealed this info before, so your ability could just have been vigilante. This idea was supported by you saying you'd take the matter of me into your own hands... litterally, hence why blocking your nigh made perfect sence... 100% sure to save me. (except you lied and by this killed FF).

hatmoza said:

I rather have a fucking LURKER than a guy who's gonna shove Dragon Balls down my throat with every post he makes!

I guess I have to take matters in my own hand tonight.

I guess you just don't like the taste of them balls =)

you realize you're spamming mafia threads when you do 2500 posts in 2 years, then 1500 in 3 months...

i'll try to reduce the tripple posting in the future guys.

Around the Network
Hephaestos said:
Vetteman94 said:
Hephaestos said:

i never said it proved my innocence... I said roleblocker can be scum just as much as town (if not more) and that there is no reason to claim this as a defence. In fact I never did use this role as a defence. The only reason I even revealed was to stop the "oh you only vote for me cause of your flawed DB theory" plea by vett.

And its still flawed,   as the doctor was still alive and probably the reason why there was no kill.   As I said before you even mentioned your ability to roleblock people.  I powered up the first 2 nights.  

So still flawed.

But with the way this day is going I am glad I got my wish

there's a 1/10 chance that the doctor protected the kill... hence why you're FoSed at 90% =)

it's still higher than anyone else.

actually no... the doctor didn't know who the mafia was... so 1/13 chance that he protected the kill.

Since I already suspected you (well hommer) and I blocked you, the odds that I stopped the kill myself are even better, they are of 1/6 (the 5 besides me and Hat stelf dead mafia afterwards).

so it's twice as likely that I blocked the killer than the doctor did.

oh and the flavor goes my way "you're useless".

(once again I do appologize, it wasn't my goal to go at you all game vett... just happens this way).

It doesnt matter if the doctor knew who the mafia was or not,  he already had an important target to protect.  that being hatmoza, and being a high value target the mafia might have taken a crack at him like they did with GodofWar. 

So how do you know that the flavor doesnt go against you and is refering to you, because you blocking someone who is powering up is the definition of being useless.

Hephaestos said:
hatmoza said:

the reason I asked you if it was night or day is because you hadn't revealed this info before, so your ability could just have been vigilante. This idea was supported by you saying you'd take the matter of me into your own hands... litterally, hence why blocking your nigh made perfect sence... 100% sure to save me. (except you lied and by this killed FF).

hatmoza said:

I rather have a fucking LURKER than a guy who's gonna shove Dragon Balls down my throat with every post he makes!

Other then the fact that it took you forever to respond to this post, now you're admitting that I never confirmed it being a day kill. Instead you pull up a post from days ago that has nothing to do with anything?

If so scared for your life, why not role claim? Why selfishly block me? Why not try to understand my killing ability a little bit better instead of blocking and wasting a kill; I mean  I don't have any control over who I chose but that's fucking scummy to block a pro town's kill. As a matter of fact, ONLY a scum would block a pro-town kill.

Unvote

Vote: Heph

Hephaestos said:

you realize you're spamming mafia threads when you do 2500 posts in 2 years, then 1500 in 3 months...

i'll try to reduce the tripple posting in the future guys.

Mafia games will do that to your post count. Triple posting isn't too bad, I prefer to separate my thoughts in different posts, it helps structure my reasoning.

Signature goes here!

Also, when the hell did you ever ask me if it was night or day kill?

One minute you assume it was a day kill to justify your block ability, the other second you use it to justify using it to block it as a night action. I mean, you're going in circles here! Which is it?

The interesting thing is, I never gave any specifics about how I kill (maybe mislead people yesterday)until today.

I hope other players are looking into this. Heph is at my #1 spot of scums.

hatmoza said:
Hephaestos said:
hatmoza said:

hatmoza said:

Other then the fact that it took you forever to respond to this post, now you're admitting that I never confirmed it being a day kill. Instead you pull up a post from days ago that has nothing to do with anything?

If so scared for your life, why not role claim? Why selfishly block me? Why not try to understand my killing ability a little bit better instead of blocking and wasting a kill; I mean  I don't have any control over who I chose but that's fucking scummy to block a pro town's kill. As a matter of fact, ONLY a scum would block a pro-town kill.

Unvote

Vote: Heph

Hat I don't know how you do it, but you always read my posts at exactly 180° of what they mean... maybe it's the way i write I guess ^^