By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

@Heph: I assure you that I didn't have a vote since the beginning of the game. Any irregularities are counting errors by prof.

What I'm unsure of though is if I still count when it comes to calculating the "To Lynch" number, my guess would be yes since at the beginning of this day when GoW was still alive, the To Lynch was 5 but it was adjusted to 4 when GoW was removed.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

Ok still catching up:

There is no way in hell I believe Vegeta is a protector! No effing way.

*goes back to catching up*

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Hephaestos said:
Vetteman94 said:

Well you bias is misplaced as your reasoning has been discredited, but maybe thats why you still want me dead

Bah screw it i'll go all out:

no actually it also has to do with me roleblocking your character on night 2 when no one died. (so obviously it wasn't because you protected someone and only MSG got to protect with his doctor skill 1 out 10 chances...).

I believe the "you're useless" quote in the flavor was directed at you.

@Hat the chain of events I talked about was me roleblocking you last night cause of your basicly saying that you'd killing me last night... which basically let Vett do his dirty work on republic :-/

You blocked me!???

but but I killed FF and prof confirmed it!

HoS Heph and this time I'm serious.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Unless prof made a mistake?

Prof you A-hole, if you accidentally forgot that my kill was blocked please bring back FF -_-

If there's no mistake, I want heph to hammer vote Vette ...

hatmoza said:

Prof you A-hole, if you accidentally forgot that my kill was blocked please bring back FF -_-

Is your kill by chance unblockable?  Does it mention anything in your role PM about that?

Around the Network
hatmoza said:

Prof wrote the flavor for FF while the night had just begun so it would seem your kill is a End-of-day action and Heph blocked your Night Action.

Signature goes here!

Vetteman94 said:
hatmoza said:

Is your kill by chance unblockable?  Does it mention anything in your role PM about that?

Waiting for prof to confirm it in a PM.

If it is blockable, that means heph lied about blocking.

hatmoza said:
Vetteman94 said:
hatmoza said:

Waiting for prof to confirm it in a PM.

If it is blockable, that means heph lied about blocking.

Was Final-Fan by chance the hammer vote?  Or did you specifically target him for your kill action?

TruckOSaurus said:
hatmoza said:

Prof wrote the flavor for FF while the night had just begun so it would seem your kill is a End-of-day action and Heph blocked your Night Action.

Makes sense, but prof posted FF's death hours after the day ended. And the day never started after FF's death, which makes me think he was waiting for other night actions before finalizing FF's death.

Like I said, I'll wait for prof to confirm wther my kill is blockable or not via PM.

I want heph to hammer vote vette if he's lying. If he refuses, we lynch the liar.

If prof confirms it can't be blocked. I'll finally put my suspicion of heph behind me.

For the 3rd time. I kill the hammer voter. Final-Fan came out of nowhere and put the nail on yesterday's lynch when I was really waiting for heph to hammer vote.