By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

c03n3nj0 said:

Sadly, my ability doesn't involve an awesome sword. I can either choose to help someone power-up (it saves them a day of doing so) or I can power-up and they get immediately powered. 

night 1 - power up GoW
night 2 - power-up myself
night 3 - power-up hatmoza
night 4 - power up GoW

the problem I have with this is that GoW (granted he should have been declared dead at night but wasn't so he got to spoke), said he powered up last night.... Why would Prof let him powerup if you specifically used your night action to allow him not to have to... Something is off here  :/

Also powering up people is not Trunks... it's Dende....

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network
Hephaestos said:
zarx said:

hey I am pro-town, you are more likely to be lynched than me...

for info you're the only one who has not nameclaimed.

oh I have I just didn't announce it lol 

if I am in risk of being lynched I have no problem name claiming, but for now I don't see the point really. 

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

Vetteman94 said:
Hephaestos said:
Vetteman94 said:
Hephaestos said:

your name ?

I am Vegeta

well that is bold too.

puts you almost on equal footing as Nen. (cell being mafia is on his side though).

any  role you could share without endangering yourself?

My role is a Protector,  I can choose to use it on myself or on others.  Powering up twice gave me the ability to extend this use to protect others.

I dont see how this puts me on equal footing though.  Ever since the beginning of the Android/Cell Sagas, Vegeta was a good character, unlike android 17 who was never a good character.  

thank you for your answers.

Your role doesn't make much sense for vegeta though...and fyi Vegeta is bad at many moments in the series... Sayans/frieza/Cell powerup/Majin....

Yes 17 is a tough pill...I agree. but he claimed at the begining of the day... making him more trustworthy than latecommers.

and still i'm biased on your case, I already said why.

zarx said:
Hephaestos said:
zarx said:

if I am in risk of being lynched I have no problem name claiming, but for now I don't see the point really. 

the point is that you're the last one and you've nameclaimed about every single character there is in your quotes (which was nice flavor to the thread, thank you for the effort). It's not even hard.... no one can contradict you lol :p

Hephaestos said:
c03n3nj0 said:

Sadly, my ability doesn't involve an awesome sword. I can either choose to help someone power-up (it saves them a day of doing so) or I can power-up and they get immediately powered. 

night 1 - power up GoW
night 4 - power up GoW

the problem I have with this is that GoW (granted he should have been declared dead at night but wasn't so he got to spoke), said he powered up last night.... Why would Prof let him powerup if you specifically used your night action to allow him not to have to... Something is off here  :/

if Dende was in the game wouldn't he have been the doctor?

"So is it true? You're going to take over Kami's postition? Guardian of Earth... That's one heck of a title!"

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Around the Network
zarx said:
Hephaestos said:
c03n3nj0 said:

night 1 - power up GoW
night 4 - power up GoW

"So is it true? You're going to take over Kami's postition? Guardian of Earth... That's one heck of a title!"

Dende could have had the same role as Kami too... Dende rocks.

edit: and so says your quote!

Hephaestos said:
zarx said:
Hephaestos said:
zarx said:

the point is that you're the last one and you've nameclaimed about every single character there is in your quotes (which was nice flavor to the thread, thank you for the effort). It's not even hard.... no one can contradict you lol :p

oh I have put a few clues which will help me confirm my claim as I put the clues before many of the name claims (maybe not all deliberate but they are there) so I should be good.

There are at least 1 possibly 2fake name claims mind you and 2 name claims that don't 100% clear the person...

"For a peace-lovin do-gooder like yourself, I'm pretty impressed! It's time for the Grand Finale!"

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Hephaestos said:
zarx said:
Hephaestos said:
c03n3nj0 said:

night 1 - power up GoW
night 4 - power up GoW

EDIT!!! OMG OMG OMG LYNCH HIM!!!!

Kami is in this game?

"No!! Gotenks!! What have you done?!?! You destroyed the Lookout! All gone! All gone!!"

@TheVoxelman on twitter

hmm 2 many nested quotes prof told me only go 2 deep max 3 if Heph qoutes me without clearing old messages there could be trouble...

"Buu make you CHOCOLATE!!"

@TheVoxelman on twitter

zarx said:
Hephaestos said:
zarx said:
Hephaestos said:
c03n3nj0 said:

night 1 - power up GoW
night 4 - power up GoW

EDIT!!! OMG OMG OMG LYNCH HIM!!!!

Kami is in this game?

"No!! Gotenks!! What have you done?!?! You destroyed the Lookout! All gone! All gone!!"

edit within a minute this is why there is no edit tag in my post.

(kami was flavor, he died with piccolo... (and prof forgot about shenron :p, or was the egg there for that?)).