By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok noticed this as I checked the op...

stefl  kamal    MG          Cell  mafia 

Cell was just mafia... not SK.... this in essence clears Nen from being mafia... but he still can be a non recruitable SK.

So... we have 2 mafia dead (frieza and Cell). Definitely not Frieza's gang!

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network
theprof00 said:

I already updated the flavor like 45 minutes ago. Why hasn't anyone commented on this yet?

GoW, you died during the night.

I was expecting it to show up as a new post.

Signature goes here!

GodOfWar_3ever said:

Also, prof, no offense...but I'm not a fan of your modding...you are constantly late to start the day, and fails to update the OP for a loooooooong time.

My apologies. I work 2 jobs and don't have a computer around me at all times.

Also, what do you mean by updating the OP? 

Ok all seriousness.

Unvote Heph

Vote Trucks

Trucks is kinda crafty in coming up with pseudo roleclaim or alignments. In my SF game when he was exposed as Sagat (baddy), I don't remember but he came up with a brilliant twist to Sagat and almost made it seem like he was town. I hosted that game and his actions stuck out... this roleclaim here kinda reminds me of it.

Other than that, that's a pretty fucking safe false roleclaim. Nails, such a memorable character in DBZ yet he doesn't do anything AT ALL in the series besides get his ass kicked then fuse with Picollo. Heck, even  Hercule (lamest character ever) had a lot more depth than him.

Safe role claim but I call shenanigans. You were willing to take on the odds and hope to God no one had that role. 

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Chill out gow. Save it for after the game

Also, I fucking knew that was a bluff bomb roleclaim. It was so obvious I tried to support it with that Spirit Bomb shit theory

Now I'm left hanging. 

.... hmmm  I AM A BOMB AS WELL! BACK OFF SCUM!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

zarx - ?/? - useless quoter
Hat - Town - uselessly cries for dady
Heph - Town - gives DBs that are now useless
Nen - 50/50 - useless telepath
Truck - 25/75 - Useless dead meat
Homer/Vett - Mafia
j0 - 75/50 - useless poster...

we're the useless team, yay!

I'm gonna take a whild guess and say there's an other SK after Buu... one that can't be turned, Vegeta... so only C19 (or babidi) left as mafia. I don't see how else we had 2 dead.

I don't really believe Truck's claim that he's basically dead meat... what was your wish? find picolo directly and die? His powerup would have been so weak, usable once every 2 nights... so only 2 times max in the game... so basically you'd have died to save a max of 1 life...and only if he targeted at townie... great trade (if you're townie, don't take it personnally... your role isn't made for such short a game)

FoS Truck

Let's go for Vett, who i'm 99% sure is mafia. (I already voted) and let Truck do the 4th vote... to hammer... since he claims he can't.

off to home, Discuss people!

hatmoza said:

lynch the liar!!!!

(oh and was your FF kill a night kill? important now that our odds are less ^^)

Hephaestos said:
hatmoza said:

lynch the liar!!!!

(oh and was your FF kill a night kill? important now that our odds are less ^^)

meh, since I'm dead tonight and in the rare case that I live I won't be able to power up anyway, I'll spill the beans

After powering up, I automatically kill the hammer voter.

I was trying to get you to vote. Did you not see me provoking you?

Sorry FF. I wasn't expecting that random vote from you.

was J0 ever cleared?

If not, I swear to God, if he got this far in the game as a lurking scum, I'm going to flip!