By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

Why doesn't his high and almighty Heph do the hammering?

Why doesn't he shut his trap and cast the hammer. He doesn't do a lot of voting for someone who claims to be outting scum -_-

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
hatmoza said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:
hatmoza said:

I rather have a fucking LURKER than a guy who's gonna shove Dragon Balls down my throat with every post he makes!

I guess I have to take matters in my own hand tonight.

Stop being an arrogant asshole...you're gonna kill a townie tonight. Kill Trucks or Final-fan.

Answer this :

Heph said on DAY ONE that he found a loop hole in this game and used his role to get a list of people who got 2 DBz or something and used some logical thinking to deduce that Silver-tiger may be scum and caused theprof to change the way dragon ballz are hunted for.

Do you really think he is anti-town.

Just because you don't understand the DB transition shit he is posting (I'm pretty sure a lot of people, including me, don't) doesn't mean he is anti-town.

Do us all a favour and hammer vote Stefl.

I refuse to hammer anyone, and I'm proud of my arrogance.

I take full responsibility in the loss of this game for the town is heph turns out to be scum, and stefl isn't and we don't lynch heph today.

You can rape me when we finish the game.

Please hatmoza....trust me on this one. end this now.

hatmoza said:

I rather have a fucking LURKER than a guy who's gonna shove Dragon Balls down my throat with every post he makes!

I guess I have to take matters in my own hand tonight.

You don't want someone shoving balls down your throat.  You would rather take matters into your own hands. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

hatmoza said:

Why doesn't his high and almighty Heph do the hammering?

He is not online.

He suspects Vetteman/Homer more than Stefl.

Why doesn't he shut his trap and cast the hammer. He doesn't do a lot of voting for someone who claims to be outting scum -_-

Again, he isn't online. And heph doesn't vote much usually. In the final fantasy game, he wasn't throwing out votes like fire crackers either.

This is not the time...seriously.

Not that it matters much anyway cause he is gonna be lynched in around an hour/ hour and a half..but hammer him dude.

I do admit that I'm frustrated by the DB talk because I don't really get it.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

All right, IMO:
stefl has good chances of being scum
he's not coming back to defend himself before the day ends
he's going to get lynched in any case
things are degenerating into petty bickering that may well fracture the town

I'm tempted to vote stefl just to try to put this day out of its misery. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

hatmoza said:

No one does....now pull out whatever it is is stuck up your ass and hammer stefl...if you can't do it, can final fan ? 

Dad. Do me a favor and shut the fuck up.

Final-Fan said:

All right, IMO:
stefl has good chances of being scum
he's not coming back to defend himself before the day ends
he's going to get lynched in any case
things are degenerating into petty bickering that may well fracture the town

I'm tempted to vote stefl just to try to put this day out of its misery. 

Do so please and kill Cell and put the town in a huge advantage so that hatmoza can get his thinking straight.

hatmoza said:

Well, prof has basically said "I've changed the rules and I'm not telling you what they are now so don't even try" so I think it'll mostly stop after today. 

Heph:  I DON'T want to hear you keep saying that your theory is basically right even though half of it was never right and there have been two unknown rules changes since then and a mystery day.  Your original data is becoming more and more outdated so just let it go, we have plenty of opportunity to scumhunt for realz now.