By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

hatmoza said:
Vetteman94 said:
hatmoza said:
Vetteman94 said:

So what you are saying is I should back your plan and FoS someone else even though I dont believe its a good reason.

Well this wouldnt be the only reason I wanted to post my defense,  as someone tried to kill me yesterday but failed, and will fail again tonight if he tries.  I just wanted to do it so he doesnt waste his time with it anymore.

What is this?  Instead of absorbing another kill, and making the town take one less hit than they should, you're basically telling the scum to go and kill someone else! Promoting a loss of a townie!

Unvote

Vote: Vette

Fyi, it wasn't me that targetted you vette.

HoS Republic

Well I dont buy that one bit since  you specifically said you wanted me dead yesterday. 

So I'm a lying town?

Being a townie does not make you exempt from lying,  since you were lying either way you look at it.   Either yesterday you were lying about killing me at night,  or you are lying about not trying to kill me.

Around the Network

Seriously vette. get over yourself...

Well, i did lie about saying I was going to kill you XD

But I didn't target anyone last night.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:

Can we all agree to switch our votes to heph? I seriously consider him nothing more than a distraction. Every time (day) we try to do some scum hunting he lays down his glorious DB theory, further confusing and distracting an already confused town.

I don't even care if he's town. He did enough damage to this game.

If I hadn't known better, I'd say he was intentionally misleading us every time we tried to do something useful.

GoW, I know the game's lost its taste but bring your ass back hear. I need someone who isn't going to mention balls everytime they post.

For once I might actually agree with you.  But I still think stefl is our best bet at a scum hit right now

hatmoza said:

Can we all agree to switch our votes to heph? I seriously consider him nothing more than a distraction. Every time (day) we try to do some scum hunting he lays down his glorious DB theory, further confusing and distracting an already confused town.

If I hadn't known better, I'd say he was intentionally misleading us every time we tried to do something useful.

GoW, I know the game's lost its taste but bring your ass back hear. I need someone who isn't going to mention balls everytime they post.

If you hadn't revived me, I would lynch the fuck out of you.

Heph said on DAY ONE that he found a loophole in this game and was gonna use it. That loophole got us Silver-tiger and I believe him about vetteman/homer because judging by homer's BS playing on day 2, he is scum.

Heres a deal. We lynch Stefl today, who might be Cell, looking to absorb the other android whatever to get an insane power. Now is the time to strike him before we get buttfucked.

Besides, stefl has been a MAJOR lurker and is hurting the town way more than heph, even if he is town.

Vetteman94 said:
hatmoza said:
Vetteman94 said:

So what you are saying is I should back your plan and FoS someone else even though I dont believe its a good reason.

Well this wouldnt be the only reason I wanted to post my defense,  as someone tried to kill me yesterday but failed, and will fail again tonight if he tries.  I just wanted to do it so he doesnt waste his time with it anymore.

What is this?  Instead of absorbing another kill, and making the town take one less hit than they should, you're basically telling the scum to go and kill someone else! Promoting a loss of a townie!

Unvote

HoS Republic

Well I dont buy that one bit since  you specifically said you wanted me dead yesterday. 

I don't see anything wrong in the death of a scumbag.

My conclusion : Lynching Heph at this very late stage is retarded. Lets finish Stefl off and worry about Heph tomorrow.

Trust me on this one hatmoza....

Around the Network
hatmoza said:

Seriously vette. get over yourself...

Well, i did lie about saying I was going to kill you XD

But I didn't target anyone last night.

I cant believe I am being told to get over myself from the most arrogant person in this game

I rather have a fucking LURKER than a guy who's gonna shove Dragon Balls down my throat with every post he makes!

I guess I have to take matters in my own hand tonight.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

GodOfWar_3ever said:
hatmoza said:

If you hadn't revived me, I would lynch the fuck out of you.

Heph said on DAY ONE that he found a loophole in this game and was gonna use it. That loophole got us Silver-tiger and I believe him about vetteman/homer because judging by homer's BS playing on day 2, he is scum.

Heres a deal. We lynch Stefl today, who might be Cell, looking to absorb the other android whatever to get an insane power. Now is the time to strike him before we get buttfucked.

Besides, stefl has been a MAJOR lurker and is hurting the town way more than heph, even if he is town.

Vetteman94 said:
hatmoza said:
Vetteman94 said:

Unvote

HoS Republic

I don't see anything wrong in the death of a scumbag.

Killing me wouldnt be killing scum,  killing a fellow Z-Fighter wouldnt be very smart

hatmoza said:

I rather have a fucking LURKER than a guy who's gonna shove Dragon Balls down my throat with every post he makes!

Stop being an arrogant asshole...you're gonna kill a townie tonight. Kill Trucks or Final-fan.

Answer this :

Heph said on DAY ONE that he found a loop hole in this game and used his role to get a list of people who got 2 DBz or something and used some logical thinking to deduce that Silver-tiger may be scum and caused theprof to change the way dragon ballz are hunted for.

Do you really think he is anti-town.

Just because you don't understand the DB transition shit he is posting (I'm pretty sure a lot of people, including me, don't) doesn't mean he is anti-town.

Do us all a favour and hammer vote Stefl.

GodOfWar_3ever said:
hatmoza said:

Stop being an arrogant asshole...you're gonna kill a townie tonight. Kill Trucks or Final-fan.

Answer this :

Heph said on DAY ONE that he found a loop hole in this game and used his role to get a list of people who got 2 DBz or something and used some logical thinking to deduce that Silver-tiger may be scum and caused theprof to change the way dragon ballz are hunted for.

Do you really think he is anti-town.

Just because you don't understand the DB transition shit he is posting (I'm pretty sure a lot of people, including me, don't) doesn't mean he is anti-town.

Do us all a favour and hammer vote Stefl.

I refuse to hammer anyone, and I'm proud of my arrogance.