By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

All I had was 3 DBs when I made my wish. My guess is the wish enabler granted me it. Done - see what I did there? I came to conclusion. I don't give a flip about these fucking DBs.

I never even asked prof how I got my wish, if I successfully hunted my target or how many DBs I ended up. I don't care, yet that's all you guys ever want to talk about.

Like DBs are the new standard for scum hunting. Are your guys wishes really that great? A double voter and God knows what other useless wishes were granted. Because if they were useful, we'd have more info to go on.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

I agree that all this DB talk is really distracting us from the scumhunting... (that and the fact that our main scum suspect has gone missing). In my opinion, the reason prof has changed the rules is precisely because we spent too much time trying to figure things out with DB theories. The wishes are here to give some extra spice to our roles not to lead us to a cheap win.

Signature goes here!

I'm not going to explain how they work again.

It is slightly different now.

Also, if anyone was sent a message saying they had 0 drragonballs, send me a pm.

I don't understand why people are shocked about it.

DBs aren't meant to catch people. It's basically a timed upgrade, similar to the powerups.

Powerups are meant to give you a choice between delaying your role for a better one and to give people who may not have good roles to try for something else.

Wishes are meant to compliment that idea.

Say your power is good, like doctor, and you want to be doctoring people every night and refuse to powerup. That's fine, because you can wait for a wish, but you don't know exactly when it will happen. Those who choose to be vanilla or semi-vanilla for a few rounds will come into much better roles and wish later on.

also, I know I said ,"days would be 48 hours from now on" the previous day, but for real this next one is 48 hours, no question about it.

Night will be 36 hours.

If you cannot be online for a period of 36 hours, you should be letting me know anyhow.

You have a little under 3 hours.

Stefl (L-1)
3ever, j0,nen-suer, ToS,vette

Vetteman94 L(L-5)
hatmoza

Order:

stefl- 3ever
vette-hat
stefl-j0
stefl-nen-suer
stefl-ToS
stefl-vette

stefl is currently in the lead. He will be lynched if he stays in the lead at day regardless if someone hammers him or not.

Around the Network

Stefl has to be and should be lynched.

Sorry for my absence.

Btw, pro-town players...stay away from me tonight because something might happen if the mafia want me gone

And about investigating Trucks or Final-fan...I have to power up for a single night....stupid powerups....if there was a way around it, I would be a much better cop

My top suspects other than Stefl are Final-fan, Homer/Vette and Trucks.

I can't believe that my sonny boy thinks Heph is anti-town.

Can we all agree to switch our votes to heph? I seriously consider him nothing more than a distraction. Every time (day) we try to do some scum hunting he lays down his glorious DB theory, further confusing and distracting an already confused town.

I don't even care if he's town. He did enough damage to this game.

If I hadn't known better, I'd say he was intentionally misleading us every time we tried to do something useful.

GoW, I know the game's lost its taste but bring your ass back hear. I need someone who isn't going to mention balls everytime they post.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:
Vetteman94 said:

So what you are saying is I should back your plan and FoS someone else even though I dont believe its a good reason.

Well this wouldnt be the only reason I wanted to post my defense,  as someone tried to kill me yesterday but failed, and will fail again tonight if he tries.  I just wanted to do it so he doesnt waste his time with it anymore.

What is this?  Instead of absorbing another kill, and making the town take one less hit than they should, you're basically telling the scum to go and kill someone else! Promoting a loss of a townie!

Unvote

Vote: Vette

Fyi, it wasn't me that targetted you vette.

HoS Republic

Well I dont buy that one bit since  you specifically said you wanted me dead yesterday. 

Oh there you go GoW.

Yes, heph is scum. I've actually allowed my brain ito believe it. I'm 110% sure he's scum.

Vetteman94 said:
hatmoza said:
Vetteman94 said:

So what you are saying is I should back your plan and FoS someone else even though I dont believe its a good reason.

Well this wouldnt be the only reason I wanted to post my defense,  as someone tried to kill me yesterday but failed, and will fail again tonight if he tries.  I just wanted to do it so he doesnt waste his time with it anymore.

What is this?  Instead of absorbing another kill, and making the town take one less hit than they should, you're basically telling the scum to go and kill someone else! Promoting a loss of a townie!

Unvote

Vote: Vette

Fyi, it wasn't me that targetted you vette.

HoS Republic

Well I dont buy that one bit since  you specifically said you wanted me dead yesterday. 

So I'm a lying town?