By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

Okay, so we lost a Wish Enabler and a Doctor but gained a Cop. Not the best trade-off but I'll take it.

I'm guessing darth used his ability to enable hatmoza to use his wish so he died having served his purpose at least.

Also, there's big kick-ass dragons in DBZ? I'll have to watch that show someday!

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
GodOfWar_3ever said:

Meh...I'm going to sleep right now... I'll say while I think stefl is mafia when I wake up.

Vote: Stefl

Is it THAT long to explain? Couldn't you give us the information now so we don't wait around and stall the game?

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:

Meh...I'm going to sleep right now... I'll say while I think stefl is mafia when I wake up.

Vote: Stefl

Is it THAT long to explain? Couldn't you give us the information now so we don't wait around and stall the game?

OK, I'm gonna do it now. Hold on.

The doctor should have been Dende -_-

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Welcome back daddy!

The only reason I was laying off stef was because I was assuming he was the lurking doctor.

Now that Mr. Bobo is dead, I'm willing to lynch stef.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

Oh wait ...What am I talking about?

Vote: Vette

Other than the fact that Stefl is majorly lurking, and thereby hurting the town,

Stefl1504 said:

We have lost the Tracker and the Cop tonight... -.-

I would like to know what Android 18 role was...

Stefl takes interest in Vetteman's role after his death.

Soon after,

Stefl1504 said:
darthdevidem01 said:

And what the hell is Vetteman dead too?!?!?!?!?!?!!

I think...

I think...that translates to I know in the "I'm mafia but I'm pretending not to be the guy who killed the person who died in the night" language.

But hold on....

Stefl1504 said:

Vetteman was a sibling and was absorbed... he was an android... so this means probably that Cell is in the game...

I don't know much about dragon ball...but in that said language I mentioned, this translates to "Vetteman was absorbed. Cell is in this game".

Stefl1504 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
MetalGear_94 said:

Vetteman is sibling

so that means android 17 is also here and going to die

But it said Vetteman was android 17 in the wall of text

@stefl

The cell is only in the PS3, dunno what your talking about mate.

Cell is one of the evil guys in DBZ...

this guy here

This right here is saying "I am Cell !!!!!"..

Think about it...all these posts were in quick succession, and all he talked about at the start of day 2 were all related to this Cell thing.

Stefl1504 said:
Hephaestos said:

Guys from the kills here is my conclusions:

The mafia is the freza crew... with freza as godfather. Razor thin beam of light is Freza's attack.

Cell is the SK. C17, under no circumpstance should you nameclaim... you'd be absorbed too and CELL would win the game (or gain some way overpowered ability). I doubt C17 will die as a sibling, that would defeat the absorbtion attact.

Boo... might be a vigilante.... or at least an SK that can be cured by Hercules (or the dog....). (Hercules, do not nameclaim either...)

And I can't believe 3ever ousted himself when he was goku, the most likely to be targeted... but also the freken cop!!!

and I confess I though dtewi was scum....yajirobe is just a minor character but a good one, i just tick on your playstyle, like vett...and my appologies to Vett... i may be at fault for outing him, I did press you although I though you were more likely to be either 18 or 16 since you actually reacted...

You have made some good points there, especially the bolded text is very important...

In his heart, I'm pretty sure Stefl is saying - "Dear god !!! nameclaim !!"

This post right here my friends is a classic case of completely denying even the suggestion of him having anything to do with it. If stefl is cell, he is basically saying no to what he wants.

Also, HoS : Homer/Vetteman

Are you guys really crazy enough to believe his whole "hospital" scenario ? What kind of friend would use Vgchartz for 12 hours and post 3-4 times in quick succession....he also stuck around for like 50 minutes between his first and second post as this "friend".

If he was genuinely sick, I am sorry...but I don't buy a word of that. If he was really sick enough to send a message through someone, he wouldn't magically heal himself the very next day, when he is about to be suspected heavily by the town.

Either homer is insecure scum, fearing that the town would be onto him due to lurking or a really paranoid townie (if he was sick). 

Also, not that Silver_Tiger completely gave up when Homer was raising some eyebrows....was he protecting a scum bag of higher importance ?

hatmoza said:

Welcome back daddy!

The only reason I was laying off stef was because I was assuming he was the lurking doctor.

How about a man hug ?

GodOfWar_3ever said:
hatmoza said:

Welcome back daddy!

How about a man hug ?

MetalGear_94 said:

OH MY GOD!!!

HOW THE HELL DID THIS HAPPEN

Noob

darthdevidem01 said:

EFFING doctor, why didn't you protect GOW_3ever!!!!

And what the hell 2 townies dead in one night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And of course we lost kamal too

Noob

Silver-Tiger said:

Damn, that's some shitty start..... >.>

TruckOSaurus said:

First at all : FUCK! What a shitty night!

Stefl1504 said:

We have lost the Tracker and the Cop tonight... -.-

3 ?

What is common about all these posts about Night 1 ? 

Slight FoS : Trucks.....I'm having trouble getting a read on him too...