By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

MetalGear_94 said:

Hatmoza my top suspect right now is stelf so you might want to consider him as a target

Stelf because he is obviously lurking, I think he only posted once today to say I have a feeling MG is mafia so I'll vote him

If he is town, then he shouldnt be lurking or basing votes off feelings especially at this point of the game

he also hasnt paying much attention to the thread since it was already comfirmed that im not mafia, I dont think he has been very helpful.

but you dont have to listen to me

are you saying i should kill stef?

I think one life to prove your innocence for now is enough. Don't want to lynch then kill an innocent just to find out you were scum in the end. Wanna play it a little safe for now and make sure Radish really is scum before doing anything regretful.

I may hold my kill for tonight anywho ... 

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
Vetteman94 said:

Arent you Gohan?   Thats interesting...........

And didnt Frieza out himself without much of any pressure?

I don't even want to comment on the first part because I almost got a nose bleed from how retarded it was. I am Gohan, and if you're too stubborn to look over my confusion between Goku and Gohan's similar names, you really are a pathetic player.

Also everyone jumped on silver-tiger's ass after he said lying is ok so he had a lot of pressure on him. So much pressure that he collapsed after 6 or 7 people voted or FoSed him. I call that plenty of pressure. 

Nothing against you big boy, but I honestly believe homer was a lousy scum who lied about being in the hospital because he sucked so bad at being scum. He even lurked before and after that.

Lied about giving his friend access to his VGC account. Appeared and disappeared when mod killing was mentioned.

I will kill you tonight, I hope you enjoyed reading through the game for nothing.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:
Vetteman94 said:

I don't even want to comment on the first part because I almost got a nose bleed from how retarded it was. I am Gohan, and if you're too stubborn to look over my confusion between Goku and Gohan's similar names, you really are a pathetic player.

Also everyone jumped on silver-tiger's ass after he said lying is ok so he had a lot of pressure on him. So much pressure that he collapsed after 6 or 7 people voted or FoSed him. I call that plenty of pressure. 

Nothing against you big boy, but I honestly believe homer was a lousy scum who lied about being in the hospital because he sucked so bad at being scum. He even lurked before and after that.

Lied about giving his friend access to his VGC account. Appeared and disappeared when mod killing was mentioned.

I will kill you tonight, I hope you enjoyed reading through the game for nothing.

So yours minor mental mishap is fine and I am stupid for bringing this up but mine is the worst thing that has happened in this thread?   I dont see how you can have confusion about your own role and what you are suposed to do since it is the main thing you are here for.  

Well I cant defend anything he did, but killing me would be a mistake.  Thats all I am going to say

Vetteman94 said:
hatmoza said:
Vetteman94 said:

So yours minor mental mishap is fine and I am stupid for bringing this up but mine is the worst thing that has happened in this thread?   I dont see how you can have confusion about your own role and what you are suposed to do since it is the main thing you are here for.  

Well I cant defend anything he did, but killing me would be a mistake.  Thats all I am going to say

I really wouldn't call it a mishap when I clearly said GoW the post before that ... the same post I called you a bloke.

like I said, nothing against you.

hatmoza said:
Vetteman94 said:
hatmoza said:
Vetteman94 said:

I really wouldn't call it a mishap when I clearly said GoW the post before that ... the same post I called you a bloke.

like I said, nothing against you.

Yes a completely different post using the players name not the characters name that you screwed up.  

Of course,  you arent wrong,  I am........

Around the Network

Of course you are. 

Confusing my own role with Goku is not the same as a scum who completely forgot who he was hunting just to blend in the crowd of hunters.

See you scum can't hunt, and only a careless scum would make the dumb mistake of randomly hunting someone who the town did an excellent job avoiding.

See mixing up names is nothing compared to:

A town who put the resurrection of another town in jeopardy -inexcusable no matter how much you want to throw  that silly father/son mix-up around. 

A mistake from a scum whose team-mates are surely fuming over right now because of how easily they put themself on the spot.. 

So I made 2 people butthurt already. Neither of whom could swallow their pride and walk away. 

Good night.

I'm totally not being cocky because I'm a confirmed town ... ok maybe a lil bit because it so much fun!

hatmoza said:

Of course you are. 

Confusing my own role with Goku is not the same as a scum who completely forgot who he was hunting just to blend in the crowd of hunters.

See you scum can't hunt, and only a careless scum would make the dumb mistake of randomly hunting someone who the town did an excellent job avoiding.

See mixing up names is nothing compared to:

A town who put the resurrection of another town in jeopardy -inexcusable no matter how much you want to throw  that silly father/son mix-up around. 

A mistake from a scum whose team-mates are surely fuming over right now because of how easily they put themself on the spot.. 

Well I am sorry I made an honest mistake,  obviously something you on your high horse isnt capable of making.

But that is fine I will see you tomorrow after the night is over and the new day starts.

Ah drat, I thought that I was playing quite well, but just a little slip of the tongue caused my fate to be sealed :)

good game everyone - when I'm lynched, you'll see that I'm not mafia. Remember the actions of the people voting for me today - kthxDEAD.

RIP RADISHHEAD

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~