By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia scum Round 21 signup (DBZ theme)

ok there are going to be a lot of cool additions to this game.

There will be unique wishes for every player, and dragonball hunting.

Due to my experience with the last two games THERE WILL BE NO OVERPOWERED CHARACTERS.

Around the Network

Signup List
1. zarx
2. Radish
3.  Darth
4. Kamal
5. Hepha
6. 3ever
7. nen-suer
8. Silver-Tiger
MetalGear_94
10. TruckOSaurus

Signature goes here!

Signup List
1. zarx
2. Radish
3.  Darth
4. Kamal
5. Hepha
6. 3ever
7. nen-suer
8. Silver-Tiger
MetalGear_94
10. TruckOSaurus 
11. Vetteman94

As long as this game starts on Monday I can play,  any earlier and I cant since I am away until then.

I find it funny you say there will be no overpowered characters yet the theme of this game is based off of a comic with extremely overpowered characters.   LOL

TruckOSaurus said:

Hmmm not sure about this... I know nothing about DBZ... what is this show about?

They're fighting each other..for the balls.

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

Around the Network

Could you guys message people who might want to play?

Also, where's dtewi?

theprof00 said:
ok there are going to be a lot of cool additions to this game.
There will be unique wishes for every player, and dragonball hunting.
Due to my experience with the last two games THERE WILL BE NO OVERPOWERED CHARACTERS.

And yet this is a DBZ themed game? 

Also, FYI, it is customary to post a link to the next game's signup in the previous game thread to alert people.  And be sure to post a link to the game thread here when it starts.  And maybe change the "Round 20" label in OP to "21". 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Signup List
1.  zarx
2.  Radish
3.  Darth
4.  Kamal
5.  Hepha
6.  3ever
7.  nen-suer
8.  Silver-Tiger
MetalGear_94
10.  TruckOSaurus 
11.  Vetteman94
12.  Final-Fan

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

i probably have had more DB info go though my brain than any of you.... but that was 15 years ago (and in french... cause it was out on TV with only a 3-4 month delay to japan).

Plus my manga collection is in storage.... (including the reedition of tome 27 that sold out in japan when first released.... that's the one goku turns to SSJ =)

so i'll be using wikipedia too (and the us names...)

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Hephaestos said:

i probably have had more DB info go though my brain than any of you.... but that was 15 years ago (and in french... cause it was out on TV with only a 3-4 month delay to japan).

Plus my manga collection is in storage.... (including the reedition of tome 27 that sold out in japan when first released.... that's the one goku turns to SSJ =)

so i'll be using wikipedia too (and the us names...)

that's hilarious. I remember watching cell saga in france years before even regular dragon ball hit the states.

I always wondered why it didn't exist here.