By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - A brilliant solution to Kinect's lack of buttons and sticks.

And here I put it in the public domain, so MS won't be able to patent it! 

As buttons, people will use nipples and belly buttons, even pimples if they need more, either their own or of somebody else, as joystick, well, yes, right that.  O-) 

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Around the Network

I'm at a loss for words.

Or you could just pick up a controller and use it with Kinect...

NeoRatt said:

And losing the free-body experience? Never! It would be like wearing a trench coat at a nudist beach!   

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Have touch butons on screen. Simple

SOLIDSNAKE08 said:

its been confirmed today that GT5 has a weather system, track editor and go karts! seriously i think this is going to be the best selling in the series even beating GT3 sales of 14 million plus!

Around the Network

OP: What are you smoking?

Alby_da_Wolf said:
NeoRatt said:

And losing the free-body experience? Never! It would be like wearing a trench coat at a nudist beach!   

might be possible as co-op play

Well they specificallly advertised it as "Controller free" experience so I doubt you'd be getting any form of controller to go with kinect since Microsoft is highly regarded as being true to their words.

Intel core i7 930 OC @ 4.0 ghz

XFX Double dissipation Radeon HD 7950 356 bit 3gb GDDR5 OC @ 1150 MHz core + 1575 x 4 memory

Triple channel DDR 3 12gb RAM 1600 MHz

Galaki said:

OP: What are you smoking?

Nothing! Honest!   

haxxiy said:

I'm at a loss for words.

To bad you aren't the right person to have this happen to (this pops into head after reading the original post).