By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - League of Legends’ new art style

quite an improvement! what is this game?

Around the Network
miz1q2w3e said:

League of legends is a free to play dota inspired, multiplayer online battle arena game for the PC. can be a lot of fun has matchmaking a wide array of heroes and is regularly updated.

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

I like the new style.
Gives it more.. depth..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

zarx said:
miz1q2w3e said:

League of legends is a free to play dota inspired, multiplayer online battle arena game for the PC. can be a lot of fun has matchmaking a wide array of heroes and is regularly updated.

wow, that thing is free?! never would've thought

miz1q2w3e said:
zarx said:
miz1q2w3e said:

yup free to play games get better every year believe it or not, they support the game by allowing people to pay real money to get points that can be used to unlock heroes faster (if you play enough you can unlock all the heroes for free plus there are 10 heroes available to everyone that is rotated every week) and also that is the only way to get most of the bonus skins.

OT I kinda hope they keep the old art as an option.

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Around the Network
zarx said:

OT I kinda hope they keep the old art as an option.

This please

miz1q2w3e said:
zarx said:
miz1q2w3e said:

funny hust read this http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2010/09/17/land-of-the-free-league-of-legends/#more-39213

and thought of you lol.

@TheVoxelman on twitter

zarx said:
miz1q2w3e said:
zarx said:
miz1q2w3e said:

funny hust read this http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2010/09/17/land-of-the-free-league-of-legends/#more-39213

and thought of you lol.

I'm glad! rofl rofl XD

So what about it reminded you of little old me?

miz1q2w3e said:
zarx said:
miz1q2w3e said:
zarx said:
miz1q2w3e said:

and thought of you lol.

I'm glad! rofl rofl XD

So what about it reminded you of little old me?

the fact that were surprised about LoL being (had recently read your post) and then reading an article about LoL being free. And that's about it really.

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Magma chamber is gonna be so tight.

"Your grasp of the obvious is inspiring." - Commander Shepard
"I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite store on the Citadel." Commander Shepard
I support JRPGs on the Xbox 360.
Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad
"Nothing can make it moral to destroy the best. One can't be punished for being good. One can't be penalized for ability. If that is right, then we'd better start slaughtering one another, because there isn't any right at all in the world." - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged