By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do you have/want an iPhone?

Well, I think the name of the thread speaks for itself.  I was just wondering how many people on the boards own an iPhone, want one, or don't want one.  And for what reasons?  I for one don't want one now.  I have a crappy phone that is about 5 years old.  I will need a new one next year.  In 2008, the iPhone will go 3G with possible features such as Voice Memos and Video Capture (Rumor that once video capture is enabled (probably by a software update) costomers will be able to shoot video and upload the videos to YouTube directly from the phone).  Of course along with all the other features it has already (Plus more which haven't been announced.)

So what are your opinions? 

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

Around the Network

No, and no.

I only use my phone as a phone... and if i wanted it for music and internet options their are better phones that were out before the iphone that actually come with keyboards so i don't have to get a touch screen all smudged up.

No and no.

If I wanted a touchscreen phone, I would prefer the Samsung Armani with its 3.1 megapix cam and memory card slot. But in general, I would prefer the 5 megapix Sony Ericsson K850, perfect for your voy... normal photo and video needs :P

So no iPhone love.

Why would I want an iPhone? I've already been selected to win about 500 of them thanks to this site. If I wanted one, I'd take one of those.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">

No and no, not at that price. Everything Apple puts out is at least 2x overpriced.

Now I have an old Nokia phone, 3510i I think it's called. Soon I will do as I usually do, buy a cheap new phone when the battery in the old one goes bad. Was thinking about getting one with an mp3 player, but I like my simple Sandisk player so much so I don't know about that.

As for the features, I want a good calendar and a good browser. Cam...I think I'll get a cheap digital camera instead.

I rarely make any voice calls, mostly text messaging.

Around the Network

I think I would like to have one if I recieved it as a gift or something, but it's not something I'm actively seeking out. I think it's overhyped.

I want a Nokia N95. Good quality 5 mega-pixel cam, GPS, intuitive media player with voice recorder and extendable memory (up to 4GB SD cards) along with internal memory.

No, I already have a phone and it works well. And at that price, I'd just take the money and buy a PS3 or 360.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

No

To Each Man, Responsibility

No, my PDA cell phone is good enough.