By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Final Fantasy XIII Coming to X360 in Dec 16 in Japan

thelifatree said:
Zlejedi said:

If International version comes out will western version get japanise VA in it ?

no... cause previously. Well with like FF7, they released the japanese version. Then released it in the U.S. with extra things, and that was the Normal US version of FF7. Then released it again in Japan with the things from the U.S under the name FF7 international.

for FFX, X-2, and XII. The Japanese and English versions were the same... then a while later in japan they released an international ones with English VA's and extra things such as Dark Aeons in X, Last Mission in X-2, and Zodiac System in XII. I believe the the same applies to the Kingdom Hearts Series as well.
These were not released in English Regions

So... I'd guess no, but I could be wrong.

But technically with it being region free for ps3... this is unrelated. You can buy the chinese version of FFXIII and it has Japanese VA's with english, and Chinese subtitles... I believe.
Granted... they should have released the english version with both language VA's.

Dammit... I never even thought about grabbing the Asian release of FFXIII.  I actually might have done so... I wonder how much I can flip my NA version for.

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.

Around the Network

FF13  International for 360 will include extra content. dunno if posted in this thread

SOLIDSNAKE08 said:

its been confirmed today that GT5 has a weather system, track editor and go karts! seriously i think this is going to be the best selling in the series even beating GT3 sales of 14 million plus!

TheSource said:

So...magazine leaks appear to confirm this.

X360 base is about 24% the size of the PS3 base in Japan, so in theory the game could have a 375,000 opening on something, although practically speaking I'd expect it to be smaller.

Yeah, could be smaller because most people who want it already got it on PS3 I imagine.

Still could become the best selling 360 game in Japan. The current champ is only around 200k I think (Blu Dragon, Tales Vesparia very close)

PS3: Tales of Graces will coming december too.. I  still think that FF XIII Wont save xbox 360 in japan.

Miiqli said:

PS3: Tales of Graces will coming december too.. I  still think that FF XIII Wont save xbox 360 in japan.

Graces revenge?  Launching so close to FFXIII was (partially) what Japanese retailers attributed Graces' relative failure to last year.

Around the Network
fallen said:Still could become the best selling 360 game in Japan. The current champ is only around 200k I think (Blu Dragon, Tales Vesparia very close)

It's Star Ocean 4, but yeah they're all around 200k.

I dunno if FFXIIIi will make it that far though, there's not enough actual new content to really warrant much repeat buying (just the english voices, easy mode and an artbook afaik).  The relative budget price won't help much either, since FFXIII PS3 can be had for 980 yen at this point in bomba bins all over Japan.