By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - 12 minutes of Killzone 3 multiplayer footage

Around the Network

Fantastic! hopefully that Beta Comes soon!

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

Attoyou said:

It starts October 8th.

I assume I'll be in day one.  I was a Killzone 2 beta tester, and I still have the blue beta tag by my name whenever I post on Killzone.com.

I came.

OT: Only thing I didn't like was that you didn't stay in first person when getting killed by a brutal melee. Think it would have been awesome if you'd stay in that perspective and maybe show your hands trying to defend yourself or something [failing of course do to not reacting quick enough].

Everything else in this video and the other thread's video just got me more excited for this game. Hope i'm in the beta. I'm a I have PSN , which means I have Qore and Pre-Ordering's only a 5$ down payment.

makingmusic476 said:
Attoyou said:

It starts October 8th.

I assume I'll be in day one.  I was a Killzone 2 beta tester, and I still have the blue beta tag by my name whenever I post on Killzone.com.

Oh man, I hope that is true and I can get in too because I was in the Killzone 2 beta.

By the footage, the game was running rather smooth.

Around the Network
IllegalPaladin said:
makingmusic476 said:
Attoyou said:

It starts October 8th.

Oh man, I hope that means I'm in too.

By the footage, the game was running rather smooth.

Forgot you were in the beta!  We'll have to schedule some meet ups if we both get in.

Yea, hopefully I can find time to play it.

Having an internship and a full-time student schedule is kicking my ass at the moment.

Look really good but i wish they added a bit more color.Maybe it's just tihs map.

SOLIDSNAKE08 said:

its been confirmed today that GT5 has a weather system, track editor and go karts! seriously i think this is going to be the best selling in the series even beating GT3 sales of 14 million plus!

That looked good but man was that guy bad. He kept on zooming in when there was somebody 2 ft in front of him, does he not know that you can kill without zooming in? So this beta, how do I go about getting in it?

It looks good :).