By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Would you rather have only your favorite franchise or every other game?

So would you rather be able to just play your favorite franchise and no other games or would you play all the other games ever made but not be able to play your favorite franchise?

As for me I would honestly rather just play the Halo franchise (which is obviously my favorite franchise) then every other videogame ever made.

Around the Network

Now that I can afford more games (work is great isn't it) I definatly prefer more games. I remeber the days of playing my games to death, and while it as fun learning every nook and cranny getting to experience many new tings in a variety of games is more fun to me

need more info...

if I pick my fave franchise and I start to hate it hate it so it is not my fave can I still play it? or do I get switched to my new fave (my old second)

and if I pick every other and I get a new fave can I then not play my new fave?

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

I would probably pick 1 Franchise. Why? because it's closer to my "heart" than any other ones.

I mean I know it's not exactly the same thing.

But really it depends on how much you love the franchise. It's like would I rather be monogamous or a whore.

Well not really, but that sounded cool. haha

Around the Network

i dont have just ONE favourite franchise, and most my favourites franchises havent been released on console this gen yet. i'm doing just fine with the games that are being released though and i like to experience new franchises.

if we stick to one franchise it sucks, that series of games might stop, or start to suck eventually.

things change so it's better to keep our options open.

You obviously don't like games if you can stick to Halo for the rest of your life. You just like Halo, that sound's boring =/.

I'd rather have 50 fantastic franchises, than just continuous revisions of God of War or Elder Scroll's every 3 month's.

Bet with Conegamer and AussieGecko that the PS3 will have more exclusives in 2011 than the Wii or 360... or something.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

If it was my top 5 series (Mario, Zelda, Dragon Quest, Final Fantasy and Pokemon) then yes I would

Are you serious? Wouldn't playing halo, and NOTHING else get a little boring...sure it may be your favourite franchise but if you seriously picked halo over every other game I think you're crazy.

What about your other favourite games? There are just too many good games to pass on just to play your favourite franchise. Sooner or later you will start to envy not having access to all those games (and then you really will go crazy lol).