By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - It's official, Gamestop is sold out of Halo Reach WORLDWIDE! HUGE sales!

Today I walk into work and read our daily store informer.  In it we got a message from corporate passed down from MS.

Due to massive demand and excessive sales the following are all sold out WORLDWIDE.  We are not allowed to take anymore pre-orders.

Legendary Edition

Limited Edition

Halo Reach console bundle.

We still can take pre-orders on the standard but have been notified that maybe only for a week more.  MS itself can't manufacture high enough volumes to meet demand.

Expect Massive software numbers and a pretty huge hardware boost come September 14th guys.

EDIT: I'm not saying that we WILL sell out of regular editions.  I'm sure we will be able to meet demand, but for those posted above either find another retailer or your out of luck.

Around the Network

Best game ever = best launch sales ever.

Quit getting me all excited.

How the f*** they cant meet the freaking demand ? i pre ordered the damn game so i hope i have mine 14th september... what the hell the numbers will be MASSIVE!

Reach owns every other game this gen INCLUDING MW2 ! and i thought Mw2 would be hard to beat... i was wrong :D

i think we can all agree that after Reach in this Gen others FPS will be obsolete because Reach will own and make everything else look bad... Damn i will be playing this till Xbox 720 Halo 4 :D

Does that mean preorders will be zero in next week's chart? :S

Around the Network
iHuGi said:

How the f*** they cant meet the freaking demand ? i pre ordered the damn game so i hope i have mine 14th september... what the hell the numbers will be MASSIVE!

Reach owns every other game this gen INCLUDING MW2 ! and i thought Mw2 would be hard to beat... i was wrong :D

They'll be able to meet demand for those already reserved but NO MORE. We aren't even allowed to try to give people pre-orders anymore its completely removed from our systems.

Like I said there is still just regular versions but who knows for how long.....

HOLY CRAP!!!

That is god damn ridiculous....I don't think even MS knew that Halo Reach was gonna be this popular.

I have never in my life heard of a game having shortages before.

yawn.

Link or it didnt happen

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

I seriosly better tell my cuz to pre-order the normal edition of the game before its too late.

BenVTrigger said:
iHuGi said:

They'll be able to meet demand for those already reserved but NO MORE. We aren't even allowed to try to give people pre-orders anymore its completely removed from our systems.

Like I said there is still just regular versions but who knows for how long.....

But for Americas right ?