By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Killzone 3 and Move

Ok so I bought a 160 GB PS3 two days ago and I'm finally starting to get into Killzone 2 after I changed the controls. Its not the best shooter ever but its a good one in its own right. Anyways I think I will be purchasing Killzone 3 when it comes out but does anyone know if the players using Move on Killzone 3 will be playing against the DS3 players? If there are separate mp game lobbies for the two control systems I definately won't be getting Move because I can just imagine slim pickings on the game lobbies for the Move side. I'm also somewhat interested in Socom 4 so Move does have some games I would like to play on it therefore possibly making it worth it, but if mp game lobbies are split up in game that support both control schemes then it could possibly be a hassle finding full game lobbies at first and possibly for awhile.

Also what are the price options for Move? I found the camera for it for $20 so how much is the Move controller and the nav controller?

Around the Network

Dont know about the lobbies for Kz3 but i can't see them not doing something if enough people complain. So i believe that in the end it will be seperate.

move will cost $50, and the navigation controller will cost $30.  also 1st party move games will be $40

Bundle is $100 for 1 move, camera, and sports champs.

EVERY GAMERS WORST NIGHTMARE...THE TANGLING CABLES MONSTER!

Coffee is for closers!

29.99 for Navigation, 49.99 for Move. You can get a 99$ bundle with Sports Champions, Eye, and Move (no nav included). You might want to get a second Move because a lot of games seem to be using two.

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*
A Bad Clown said:

29.99 for Navigation, 49.99 for Move. You can get a 99$ bundle with Sports Champions, Eye, and Move (no nav included). You might want to get a second Move because a lot of games seem to be using two.

Yea pretty much what CGi said you dont have to the game asks you how many you have and you can get around most games with one (i think the only one you really cant is the fight, otherwise you would have to be a 1 armed fighter). I will be getting 2 though, because it seems to be more immersive to me.

Coffee is for closers!

KylieDog said:

Killzone devs said they are looking at balance issues with Move and online and are not decided if Move players can play with non Moves or not.

i say let everybody play together, im not scared. 

Coffee is for closers!

Around the Network

I think I'll pass on Move at least for awhile. I just dropped almost $400 on my PS3 and God of War, Killzone, and Uncharted 2. In two weeks I'm buying Reach, 2 months later Black Ops for 360. 1st quarter next year I'll be getting MK ( I'll be taking PSN names down for MK if anyone feels like they can touch me)  for PS3 and Killzone 3. Then soon after I'm getting Gears of War 3.  Thats too much $$$ but each game will be AAAmazing. Then in May I'm going to Vegas with some friends and I plan on dropping serious $$$ Hangover style.

P.S. I'm sure nobody knows but do any of you think Sony plans on adding party chat and cross game chat to PSN? Its seriously retarded that I can't talk to my friends privately while playing a game. Unless I'm talking smack I don't want to hear a bunch of whiny kids while I'm trying to talk strategies with my friends, or just talking about anything period. This reason is one of the major factors while I will always buy multiplats (except MK because the DS3 dpad is better) on my 360 because the chat options are infinite times better.

tuscaniman said:

I think I'll pass on Move at least for awhile. I just dropped almost $400 on my PS3 and God of War, Killzone, and Uncharted 2. In two weeks I'm buying Reach, 2 months later Black Ops for 360. 1st quarter next year I'll be getting MK for PS3 and Killzone 3. Then soon after I'm getting Gears of War 3.  Thats too much $$$ but each game will be AAAmazing. Then in May I'm going to Vegas with some friends I plan on dropping serious $$$ Hangover style.

Well the longer you wait the more things that will be out that might interest you so maybe not a bad idea.

I know i am going to be broke as a joke with all the stuff i am planning on getting. Gaming has gotten expensive (or atleast not gotten cheap).

Coffee is for closers!