By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Avatar In Theaters....Again!

"Lets Go To Pandora...Again I Say!!"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I really don't get why it's being re-released with a whole 9 minutes of new footage......

Would you go see it again?

Around the Network

I sure will. The experience in IMAX is amazing. A very smart move by them.

Never watched it, but maybe ill go now

-

they probably forgot to add this (NSFW)

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Severance said:

they probably forgot to add this (NSFW)

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-

Around the Network

this is sad,its a mediocre film which was only so well received because it was in 3d and this just seems like a desperate ploy to get even more money.

"They will know heghan belongs to the helghast"

"England expects that everyman will do his duty"

"we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender"

NKAJ said:

this is sad,its a mediocre film which was only so well received because it was in 3d and this just seems like a desperate ploy to get even more money.

If shit like Transformers 2 can make a billion dollars worldwide, avatar deserves 10 billion at the box office... I honestly can't think of a better popcorn movie I've seen in the last 5 years.

disolitude said:
NKAJ said:

If shit like Transformers 2 can make a billion dollars worldwide, avatar deserves 10 billion at the box office... I honestly can't think of a better popcorn movie I've seen in the last 5 years.

Transformers 2 only got that amount of money cos there Megan Fox in it,but yeah i see your point.Personally i think Inception should be way higher in the grossing,but then again,a lot of people wouldn't understand it.

"They will know heghan belongs to the helghast"

"England expects that everyman will do his duty"

"we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender"

Inception will end up making around 700 million worldwide, so its not like good movies can't do well as thats a huge result for a new ip , doubly so considering the huge emphasis on 3d this year (which it doesn't benefit from) and the fact that its in a genre that generally doesn't make anywhere nearly as much as Inception did.

-PaNdOrA- said:

I really don't get why it's being re-released with a whole 9 minutes of new footage......

Is "money" a good enough reason? ;)

Need something off Play-Asia? http://www.play-asia.com/